𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴.

⚠️ THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT SO PLEASE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT I SUGGEST YOU DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER ⚠️------------------------------------

------------------------------------

"Everytime i talk . . . why do you always say what i'm going to say next without knowing?'

. . .

"Huh? thats such an easy question" Looking up from your phone as you were scrolling through twitter, your gaze landing on Gojo's ocean blue eyes.

Yes, no blindfold today and he was in his casual clothes too. A black v-neck sweater and from what it looked like it was oversized too which allowed to show his rather very detailed and  defined collarbone with khaki pants.

You smiled before you started to explain, "It's rather simple honestly, you're just easy to read and sometimes we even discuss what we're going to say before doing something, for an example Principals Gakuganji's meet."

Gojo hummed and nodded as he started putting the pieces together.

"Quick question though"

"Whats up?"

"Why are we in your car?"

It was saturday meaning you had the day to relax and so did Gojo, but as it seems like he persuaded you into going somewhere considering you were in his car right now.

You  knew Gojo was a womanizer, meaning right now, he should be out taking a poor woman on a date, then taking her to bed, and leaving her like nothing afterward. So you were still questioning why you were here. It was his daily life honestly, and you can . . . kind of say the same except you don't sleep with them or take them out on dates or even talk to them in general.

You were perfect in other people's eyes, but you didn't quite think that highly of yourself, you knew there were boundaries that should not be overstepped but you couldn't lie.

When you're alone you could suddenly ramble on of how perfect you are and how you were so fucking hot and the next second you're just like "i'm not hottt" and start sobbing and whining to Toji on the phone, who reassured you in his meanest way possible that you in fact WERE hot and perfect and easily believed him.

"Not sure honestly, i figured we can go somewhere like the beach but its raining" He sighed sadly.

"The beach? Dude we don't even have bathing suits, plus didn't you check the weather before going out? It clearly said it was gonna rain" You rolled your eyes as you looked out towards the window, rain drops slightly blocking the outside view.