𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘩.

-------------------------------

It was a sunny Sunday morning, the air smelling like fresh rain as it seemed to have stopped raining a few moments ago. 

It was cold, not something that's expected a summer is right around the corner.

"Rise and shine sleepy head~" 

You groggily rose up, rubbing your eyelids as you looked around at your surroundings. 

"Where the hell am I." You sighed, plopping down back onto the bed as you looked next to you. 

There stood a man with platinum hair fluffy hair, messy at that. Eyes of an ocean and toothy smile. 

"Gojo." 

"Yesterday was fun wasn't it?" He smiled, pulling you closer to him as you sighed into the crook of his neck. "Mostly tiring." You admitted. You were absolutely drained and didn't have the energy to even get up.

You barely were able to wash yourself yesterday, needing Gojo to help you as both of you took a shower together. 

Gojo hummed as both held each other for a few minutes until it was finally time for you to get up. 

"Sooo what do you plan on doing after this?" 

"Might stay here for a while, i can barely walk." You said, taking a sip of your water as you swung your feet back and forth,  sitting on the counter while Gojo was making pancakes.  "Don't get the wrong idea though." 

Gojo turned his head over to you, "What idea?" 

"The idea that I don't hate you anymore- I just in stressed so i needed-" 

"Its fine."

Gojo cut you off, as he stared deep into your soul with a straight face before shooting his toothy smirk and turnin back to the pancakes. It sended shivers up your spine, which Gojo took good notice off. You decided to brush it off like you were cold

Gojo placed your plate in front of you along with orange juice. You were about to take a bite into your pancakes before you saw how much syrup Gojo put on his pancakes.

..

"What the absolute fuck Gojo." 

Gojo looked up at you as he placed the bottle down. "What?" 

"Motherfucker the whole plate is covered in syrup! Including your eggs!" You shouted, horrified of how much he put. The manz was going to die of a heart attack one day! "What? This is normal for me! Do you not know me Y/n? I feel so sad!!" Gojo said dramatically, wiping a 'tear' off as he continued whining.

"Jesus dude, I'm not even gonna be surprised if you seriously die from a heart attack." You sighed, finally taking the long-lasted bite from your pancake, nodding in satisfaction as you threw a thumbs up at Gojo. 

He cocked his head out the side, confused at what you were doing. You put a finger up, telling him to wait for you to swallow your food. "Okay- I meant that the pancakes are good- a bit too good actually."

"Ohhh! Yeah obviously i can be the world's greatest cook if i wanted to." 

"Keep dreaming, but on a serious note- they're really good."

"You teached me how to make pancakes."

Ayo what? You never recalled teaching him ANYTHING besides to stop being so annoying. "Oh really? I don't remember." But then it hit you.

"Ohhhh!" You said a bit too loudly. "It was when we were sneaked in Shoko's house in the morning for breakfast but none of you guys knew how to make pancakes and i taught you all!"

You couldn't believe you almost forgot that, cons of getting old I guess. That day was probably one you shouldn't forgot considering how hilarious and important it was for you. 

...

F L A S H B A C K 

-------------------------------

"So like what're we gonna eat for breakfast" 

You were dying of how hot it was, and so was Getou and Gojo. It was early 7am and the sun was scorching hot already, sitting on a park bench together as you guys waited for Shoko. 

"No idea, but i bet Shoko's still sleeping." 

"Can't disagree to that" Getou chuckled, Gojo was sucking on a lollipop to distract himself of how hot it was, but it clearly isn't working. But then a sudden idea popped up into your head.

"Lets go to Shoko's house for breakfast actually!"

Getou and Gojo both turned their heads at you at the same time, as if you were crazy. "You do know how dangerous that sounds?" Getou said, meanwhile Gojo was jumping up and down as he held your hands. 

"That's such a good idea Y/n, how'd you come up with it?" 

"Considering Shoko's still not here, that means she's still at home, and obviously since we're gonna eat breakfast together we might as well do it at Shoko's house, saves up some money." 

"Wow, what a smart-ass"  Getou snickered. "Ain't no way you just called me that" You deadpanned at Getou, before smiling and walking towards Shoko's house, Getou and Gojo following along. 

Those were the fun times.

The fun times where you didn't absolutely despise your highschool crush. 

The times where everything was okay. 

The times where everyone was happy.

The times where everyone was alive. 

The times...

The times....

Time. 

Time was slowly running out. 

Or maybe it already did. 

~To be continued.