𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭.

-----------------------------------

"If you encounter it, your choices are to either run or die."

"I warned them that fighting was absolutely not an option."  Ijichi continued.

You hummed as you bounced your leg nonstop as you were sitting down next to Gojo.

"It was intentional." Gojo spoke. "Eh? What do you mean?" Both you and Ijichi said simultaneously, your head turning to look at him.

The three of you were in Shoko's lab again, but in the morgue room where you and Gojo had been sitting in front of Itadori lifeless body. "It was a special grade, sending first-years to rescue five who may or may not be alive should be out of this question." He finsihed, scratching his head in the process.

"But since you were the one to forced the issue and got his execution suspended...i'm figuring the high-ups won't like that at all." You added, glancing at Gojo and then Itadori's body that was covered with a white sheet on top.

"Yeah, taking the advantage of our absence and the special-grade to tactfully dispose of him.." He sighed, Ijichi covering his mouth slightly as he looked away.

"And then if the other two died, that would mean more harassment for you. Two birds with one stone!" You said, pulling your head back as you looked at the ceiling.

"No but..no one expected it to be a special-grade by the time the dispatch was issued!" Ijichi protested, making you sigh as you stood up from the autopsy table, walking over to Itadori's dead body.

"Searching for someone to blame is a pain in the ass, so i don't suggest that Gojo."

"Maybe i should just...kill all the higher-ups." His voice sounding deeper and eerier, bluntly ignoring you, making you sigh as Ijichi gasped, taking a step back at his words.

The sound of the door sliding open, was what surprised you, heels clacking as you then saw Shoko walk inside. "You're usually not this emotional." She said, her hands in her lab coats pockets as she wore blue turtle neck with black pants.

"It's good to see you! Ieiri-san!" Ijichi bowed immediately, "Looks to me,"she said, twirling a strand of her hair on her finger like she always does, "like you've taken quite the liking to him."

Gojo raised a finger, "Ive always been a nice guy who cares for my students" "Don't torment Ijichi too much." She said, Ijichi gasping as you saw him blush slightly, making you smirk as you found it amusing. "He's got it rough, stuck between us and the higher-ups." She complimented.