Tea.

-------------------------------

"So...you're telling me you hooked up with Gojo?"

You looked away in embarrassment, covering your face like a high-school girl who's crushing on someone.

"Yes..."

Shoko laughed loudly which made you stare at her in confusion. "It's not funny Shoko! How am I going to face him tomorrow especially in front of the kids!"

Shoko smirked as she looked down at her drink, taking huge sip, burning loudly like a drunk she is until she finally spoke.

"No idea, you're just gonna have to cope like I always do."

"Bitch I thought you were my therapist, therapists aren't supposed to just tell you to 'cope' " You rolled your eyes sarcastically, taking a sip from your wine this time.

Both of you had decided to meet up today, which was Monday but you skipped out on work saying you were feeling unwell just to avoid Gojo.

You had been drinking your life away as Shoko did the same with you, Shoko already drunk meanwhile you were drunk as well but you still had a little control in you.

"How'd the hell did you even let yourself give in?"

"I don't know...I was just horny I guess..." You shrugged innocently. Horny you MUST'VE been considering you had sex twice in just the span of one week.

And the good part is that it was by two different guys!

"Is this considered cheating to Toji?!" You stood up, grabbing a fistful of your hair and squeezing it as you were going crazy, guess the wine finally kicked in, meaning you were officially drunk.

"No exactly, you're just sex partners right? No strings attached, meaning you can do whatever you want." Shoko shrugged, standing up as well to get another bottle of beer.

You screamed eternally in your head as you propped down onto your couch. 'God I became such a mess so
quickly'

"You never did tell me though.." Shoko plopped down next to you, patting your head as you laid your head on her lap. "Would you do it again with him though?"

"YES!"

....

"I didn't mean to answer that THAT quickly.." you said quietly, knowing you were quite guilty. "So he was that good?"

"You don't know HOW good god!" You groaned, rubbing your thighs together as you remembered the whole thing, wishing for that sensation again.

"It's like you've become a changed person after it." Shoko giggled. "God I don't want to admit it but I think I have..I still hate him though. He can just..easily make up for it with his dick.." You said that last few sentences quietly, knowing how guilty you are right now.

"Can I sleep over again? I don't feel like getting up and driving a whole hour."

"Sure at least I'll have someone to watch over me while I'm drunk." You sighed, nuzzling into Shoko lap as you felt your eyes getting heavy bit by bit.

'I need to get my shit together...'

-------------------------------

"Do you have eyeliner?"

"Of course."

You quickly grabbed the eyeliner out of Shoko hand and applied it, then quickly putting on your coat.

"Dressing formally now aren't we?"

"Kinda got a lecture the other day of wearing revealing clothing and I wasn't having it that day, so I'll just follow along." You shrugged, not caring at all.

It was a cute fit in your opinion, plus you had other fits similar to this one so you'll be alright.

"Right so who's driving?"

"I guess I'll drive" Shoko volunteered, putting her hand up as a signal to throw her the keys which you did.

"To prison we go!"

"You mean work right?"

"Same thing, Shoko" You rolled your eyes sarcastically as she returned it with a small chuckle, making you smile, completely distracting you of the face that you're going to have to see Gojo again today.

-------------------------------

-To be continued 

A/n: I..am very sorry for not updating after like a month maybe? I started going in-person to school everyday and god has it been stressful. I already had the chapter written but i needed to write more but i rlly didnt want to leave u guys hanging like this so this will hopefully be the last short chapter i ever make and ill try to make time to complete this story and others, pls forgive me [insert cry emoji cuz im using my laptop]