New Start.

-------------------------------

"We won't be able to lead you this time.. But don't worry! I've called a friend of ours that you can trust!"

Gojo opened the double doors as a blonde man with weird glasses was presented.

Both you and Gojo went in a blink of an eye to lean on him.

"This is Nanami Kento, the ex-salaryman jujutsu sorcerer!"

"They're literal twins.." Itadori muttered under his breath. Nandi was unbothered by this act, as usual.

"Please don't call me that." Was all Nanami had to say about you and Gojos little stunt.

"Plenty of Jujutsu sorcery are oddballs, but since this man right here worked for a company, he's got a good head on his shoulders!" Gojos explained to Itadori. Meanwhile you tried to converse with Nannies secretly while he, on the other hand wasn't the slightest interested!

This wasn't like him but after all, it's been 2 months since you both have seen each other so it'll take maybe a few minutes or hours till he warms up.

"Pretty sure that crackhead over there forgot to mention he's a first-grade sorcerer by that way!" You added to Gojos and Itadoris conversation.

Gojo stuck his tongue out like a child at you, which made both you and Nanami roll your eyes at him.

"Wait Nanamin, but why didn't you become a jujutsu sorcerer from the start?" Itadori questioned, which both you and Gojo obviously knew the answer to.

For some reason, Nanami quickly changed the subject before getting into the question.

"We should greet each other first." Nanami bowed.

"Oh, yeah, nice to meet you too." Itadori bowed back.

"I studied at Jujutsu Tech and I learned one thing..." Nanami pondered for a second until he finally opened his mouth to speak again.

"Is that Jujutsu sorcerers at shit!"

All of you guys were left dumbfounded, especially Itadori.

Considering how you were you took that personally of course.

"Nanami! How dare you! That's so offensive especially to me!" You faked cried, Gojo going along as well.