𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦.

------------------------------------

"Principal Yaga won't be coming for a while"

There the 6'3 man with platinum haired waltz into the room, sitting himself on the couch as he spread his legs, then crossing them in the process with his arm was leaning on the edge of the couch.

You patiently waited outside with your eyes closed for the command to walk in which Principal Gakuganji nodded to let you know you were able to come in.

"He was given a false schedule sir" You spoke as you sat next to Gojo, in front of the wrinkly old man which Gojo seemed to despise.

"Thank you for the other day, Principal Gakuganji"

"Oh? What other day would that be?" The old man brought his hand to his long beard. "Don't play dumb with me, old man." You opened your eyes slowly smiling slowly, looking directly at his eyes as your (E/C) eyes pierced him. "We're referring to the case of Itadori Yuuji."

"As the head of the conservatives, you were involved too, correct?" Gojo added on, he was supposed to do all the talking but Principal Gakuganji never listened to Gojo considering he can and WAS oblivious most times, meanwhile you..were kind of the same but a bit more respectful whenever you wanted to be.

"My goodness... youth these days. Don't you know how to be polite?"

"We've never had any intentions on respecting you Principal Gakuganji. Very sorry to break it to you."

"Elders these days loveeee to act important, and it's so annoying, honestly" Gojo continued to add onto your sentence.

"Hey"

Both you and Gojo quickly snapped your heads towards the source of who was speaking. It was a long light blue haired girl who had very noticeable bangs, and was wearing black long sleeved jacket over a light colored button down shirt and a black tie, and black pants. She was fairley pretty if you had to be honest.

"Your conduct is problematic. I'll be reporting you two to the relevant authorities." She spoked seriously

"Feel free. We don't plan to chat for too long." Gojo answered, raising his hand slightly to talk with his hands a bit.

-----------------

'He spoke! He spoke to me!!' She blushed as her lips were trembling in excitement.

'Hmm..maybe those two are dating? i've never seen her before but she reeks of domination! She's supper pretty too, its like those two were made for each other! I HAVE to ask once this meeting finishes!'