End.

-------------------------------F L A S H B A C K

F L A S H B A C K

The funeral was quiet. No one spoke. All that was heard were sobs coming for your mother.

You were the oldest out of the 6 siblings you had. You favored each one of them, but you favored Haruto the most.

He was always there for you, considering he was the youngest.

You ranted to him about everything that happened on your journeys as a Jujutsu Sorcerer and even told him about your boyfriends.

Wether he listened or not he was always there.

Haruto.

You were the one who recommended that name when your parents were having trouble deciding.

To fly.

That was the meaning of his name.

Yeah...he definitely flew.

You giggled to yourself at the joke you made of you brothers death. You always used humor to cope.

Tears were threatening to spill from your eyes.

You always blamed yourself for his death. You always ranted to him about everything..but you never did ask how he was.

You were either always away or never had time to text him. You were so focused on yourself that you never thought of asking how your little brother was.

He was only 14 too.

Tears were now dripping down your cheeks. You turned to face the wall of you bedroom. Your tears now falling sideways- soaking your pillow and now feeling it go inside your ear.

'You can't cry'

'He wouldn't want you to cry'

'He would probably go on a rant saying how ugly you look crying'

You chuckled to yourself.

"Oh Haruto..."

-------------------------------