𝘞𝘦𝘢𝘬.

------------------------------------

"Y/n! We have also have a meeting with Yaga like in a few so we should get going."

"And you're telling me this now? fine."

"Itadori, you'll be staying here continuing the movie you were watching back in that basement, same routine."

"Okay!"

"Routine?"

"Yeah, teached him about curse manipulation and stuff." He hummed, getting his things ready as you were still in your pajamas.

"You can call Ijichi and wait outside, i still need to ready." You sighed, you knew exactly what Yaga was going to talk about and you absolutely didn't want to hear it especially since you were on your period.

"Also are you pregnant?!"

"Nope fortunately, literally just got my period."

"Well congrats you're now on your-not-pregnant-week!" Gojo yelled a bit too loud, making Itadori jump and get punched in the face by the cursed doll that he had to hold in order to control his curse manipulation.

"Yeah thanks."

————————-

"We have a bit of time before your appointment with the principal, do you want to stop anywhere?" Ijichi asked, focusing on the road as you guys were in the middle of nowhere as no cars were seen and only trees as the moon shown down on guys.

'Poor guy, he's basically an errand boy for Gojo...' you frowned, Gojo noticing as he nudged you slightly. "You good?" he whispered into your ear, giving you chills up your spine as you felt his warm breath on your ear.

"I'm fine, just looking at how Ijichi is basically an erran boy for you." You whispered back. "Also Ijichi, it's fine, i'm gonna show up early for a change." He stopped whispering as he backed away from your ear in just a second.

Gojo then leaned on the window, as in a second you sensed something else's presence...and it wasn't a good one, immediately looking at Gojo as he nodded and quickly told Ijichi, "Stop the car."

"Huh? Right here?" Ijichi questioned as he began to sweat. You both quickly stepped out of the car, standing on the middle of an dark and empty road which was on a hill. "Go on ahead."

"Huh? A-Are you testing me?" Ijichi panicked, making it fully clear as Gojo truly made Ijichi into his errand boy.