𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩.

⚠️THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT SO IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT THEN I ADVISE YOU DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER ⚠️

------------------------------------

Too much.

It was way too much.

"T-Toji..your going...w-way too rough- ugh!gripping the pillows with your already-white knuckles, pushing even deeper than before. You two had been going on for hours at this point, Toji's stamina remaining the same as when you first started, you had perfect stamina as well, but sex with Toji? fuck you were out in roughly 10 minutes. "You're so hot you know that?" Slapping your ass roughly, making you yelp in pain as your cheeks were already red and sore from too much slapping from before.

Your moans were filling the living room was absolute bliss to Toji, hearing you moan his name to go harder, or even to go slower, your breast bounce up and down as he fucked you, your ass jiggling as he slapped it, as he thrusted deeper inside you, eventually hitting your cervix, he was practically in heaven. He felt like he was the most powerfulest man in the world.

Your moans were so loud that you were possibly aware in the state you're in right that you were going to receive multiple complaints from your neighbors. You were obviously prepared for a complaints either way, nothing will stop you from getting fucked by this man. No one will ever satisfy you the way he does.

In a quick swift motion Toji grabbed your leg lifting it up and sliding his arm under your calves. Just when you thought he couldn't go any deeper, he thrusted once again right once he got into a comfortable positions, causing you to scream out in pleasure, making Toji give you a toothy smirk as you looked back at him with tears almost building up in your eyes.

"for fucks sake t-toji! can't you go a-any..slower?" you whined, it felt good but sometimes he needed to slow it down a little bit.

...

which always causes this..

A hand placed onto your throat in a blink of an eye, squeezing and blocking your airway, a pathetic gaps and whimper leaving your mouth. This is exactly what you wanted. "Don't talk to me like that, you know you like it you little slut." thrusting faster and rougher, his hand remaining on your throat, still blocking your airway.

The sight of your squirming at first when you were choking made Toji grow even harder inside you, it was beautiful and majestic to him. Only he was allowed to see what the second strongest sorcerers lewd faces look like. He claimed you as his, despite being only sex partners.

"I wonder what the school would say if they saw you like this. Fuckin' dirty little bitch."

This shouldn't be feeling this good.