Pancake.

-------------------------------You woke up to the sound of your phone ringing viscously, making you groan groggily

You woke up to the sound of your phone ringing viscously, making you groan groggily.

"Hello?"

"Uhm is this Y/n L/n?" A familiar voice rung through the phone line.

Ah it was Kugisaki.

"Yes, Y/n speaking here. Anything needed?" You huffed as you looked next to you. He wasn't there.

You felt your heart throb. You missed the warmth of him being next to you...

"Oh! Did I wake you up? I'm sorry I'll call you-"

"No don't worry" you put her on speaker and looked at the time.

12:40 PM.

"It was time for me to wake up anyways. Did anything happen?"

"No, nothing has happened yet but me and Megumi were wondering if you would like to go to a water park with us?"

...

How absurd! You instantly thought. Not even in a million years have you thought- as a graduate from Jujutsu Tech to ever go to a water park!

It was constant missions and constant traveling when you were a high schooler but never a day to suddenly go to water park!

Nobara and Megumi were also training for the upcoming Kyoto Goodwill event?

It just didn't make sense!

You weren't a party pooper, hell no but it was just so suddenly that you couldn't help feel...a bit jealous.

You scoffed. "But aren't you guys training for the Kyoto goodwill event? Are you guys slacking...?"

"Oh of course not! Gojo-sensei just gave us a day off for tomorrow and he was the one who decided to go to the water park!" Nobara said, she sounded slightly nervous through the line but you couldn't tell for sure.

Ah Gojo.

He didn't wake up next to you so you instantly assumed he must've been there.

"Tch put him in the phone please" A hint of urgency coming out of your voice. "Oh but he isn't here Y/n-San...he just texted us that's all."