𝘍𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

⚠️ THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN MANGA SPOILERS! SO IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE MANGA I RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER (or any of them ngl) ⚠️——————————-

——————————-

Gojos smile fell into an frown as the memories from when they were high schoolers came back to him, specifically to Geto.

"Alright, back to business" folding his hands together and leaning in he said. You were taken quite  aback of how much he leaned in since he was invading your personally space, something you shouldn't be surprised at in this point of time.

"I'm listening" Taking another sip of your wine and leaning back to get away from the jackass in front of you.

He was staring at you with pure malicious intentions, something he's done before but only at his funeral.

"Why didn't you say anything..or even do anything about it..."

A sweat drop rolled from your temple onto your cheek. Believe it or not, you weren't ready for this conversation, despite the fact it's been 10 years already. 

"I..don't really know" taking a sip of your wine, leaning back into your chair closing your eye slightly. 

Slam!

The table was slammed, Gojo already standing with a frustrated look. "What the fuck y/n! what do you mean you don't know?" You were startled when he yelled slightly, he's never yelled at you or anyone not counting the fact you hate each other's guts, and if he has yelled, then you probably weren't there to witness it.

"You could have prevented it! you could have prevented it all! and you say you don't know?" He sighed and sat back down, calming himself down to make sure the rest wouldn't hear the conversation. 

It was true. You could have prevented it. But because you were dumb enough not to intercept what they said it resulted in losing a friend.  

"Listen it's not entirely my fault, yes i heard what they were talking about but i didn't think he would truly do it!" you retorted, placing the wine glass back onto the table, looking straight at him. "Well then look, he did. He DID do it

You sighed, "Listen, he's dead now. You killed him. This is no time to dwell on this past. It been 9 years already Gojo"  you stood up, taking your last sip of your wine. "Where are you going." 

"To what i ORIGINALLY planned to come here for." before walking past him, you decided to look at him one last time. That expression of his. The one full of despair. Made you hungry for a fight.