Prolouge

Before Harry Potter made history and defeated the Dark Lord, there was the story of his parents

Before Harry Potter made history and defeated the Dark Lord, there was the story of his parents. Lily and James Potter.

James Potter had three things he cared about most before he had his son: 1) Lily. 2) The Marauders. 3) Quidditch. Lily to him made all those love stories make sense. The Marauders were his best friends, Peter, Sirius, Remus and Eloise. They made all the tales of friendship and loyalty make sense. Quidditch gave him a thrill, it was exhilarating. No one questioned it when he said he wanted to be a professional chaser.

Lily Potter (née Evans) also had three things she cared about most before she had her son. 1) James. 2) Knowledge. 3) Her best friends. James was her Romeo and she his Juliet. Knowledge gained her the title of brightest witch of her age, it allowed her to understand the vast new Wizarding world. Her best friends, Marlene, Alice and Ariel had been with her since she was 11, they had consoled her when she had her first breakup, had danced and singed with her.

This story however, doesn't revolve around the tragic love story of James and Lily, a story that rivalled most love stories. No, this story revolves around two other people who had found each other in the mess of the world.

Remus Lupin. Werewolf. Half-blood. Chocolate lover. Shy.

Eloise Prewett. Animagi. Pure-blood. Quidditch player. Outgoing.

The stories of Remus and Eloise grew alongside Lily and James'. Although the endings were similar, they had major differences.

All the characters you're about to meet were young. They were the young children who were soon to meet the harsh world. A world where a war was brewing. A war where they all played a part.

Some of them helped end it. Some stood with Lord Voldemort, and others stood with the Order of The Phoenix. Some ran and hid, while other's fought.

This story isn't a love story, but it is a story about love. The romantic, platonic and family forms of it. It speaks of bravery and being loyal.

This is the story of Eloise Prewett
and the other Marauders.