01|The Hogwart Express

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

1st Year of Hogwarts❃

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

ELOISE PREWETT sighted as her mother smoothed out the girl's robes again. Judy Prewett was a woman with impeccable manners, manners she wished to pass onto her children. Judy came from a long line of wealthy wizards who worked for the Ministry, when she married into the sacred pure-blood, Prewett family, the woman started an impossible quest.

See, the Prewetts might have been a sacred pure-blood family, who were quite wealthy, but they were known for being more outgoing. Most Prewetts weren't half as stuck up as most other families of their status, but that did not stop Judy.

"Mum, I have to go or I'll miss the train." Eloise groaned, swatting away her mother's hands "Ah yes," Judy realised "I'm going to miss you." Judy wrapped her arms around the youngest Prewett, who patted her mother's back "Bye, Mum." Eloise pulled back from her mother and gave her dad a quick hug, saying a quick farewell before she gripped her trunk and sped of towards the Hogwarts Express.

Fabian and Gideon, had both run off when they saw how their mother fretted over their younger sister, and found themselves comfortably seated in their usual compartment. The twins watched amused as Eloise ignored them and walked past them.

Eloise's dark hair fell from the delicate bun that Judy had made, most likely due to Eloise immediately pulling the hairpins out when she stepped foot on the train. Now the young girl struggled through the corridor, pulling her large trunk behind her.

The last compartment of the train on the left caught the girl's eye, for there was a messy head of hair that she could recognise out of millions. Her gloved hand pulled the glass door open and she stepped in.

"Jamie," Eloise acknowledged, a smirk tugging at her lips, the boy who was the owner of the messy hair looked at her with a matching grin "Elo."

He rose to his feet and helped her put away trunk before she sat down next to him, immediately tugging off the ridiculous lace gloves her mother had forced her to wear. James Potter meanwhile turned back to his newest friend.

"Sirius, meet Eloise Prewett. Someone who most definitely will be in Gryffindor like me, and certainly despises the likes of the boy who was here earlier," He barked, another boy, Sirius, smiled at Eloise "Pleasure, I'm Sirius Black." He extended his hand for her to shake, his steel grey eyes staring at her as she reached out too "You're not going to follow your family right?' Eloise asked as she shook hands with the Black boy "Nope."

Eloise nodded in approval before leaning back in her seat and looking at the boy across from her, who had been silent since she arrived. He had sandy brown hair that was just too short to be tucked after one of his ears, thus leaving a few strands to hang messily by the side of his face. While his face was largely covered by the book in his hands, Eloise could clearly see multiple scars run across his face.

"Who are you?"

He looked up from his book startled and Eloise smiled a little as she cocked her eyebrow at him, awaiting his response "I...uhm...I'm Remus Lupin..." He said softly as Eloise nodded at his response "Cool." She reached her hand out and Remus hesitated for a second before taking it. He noticed how her small hands were covered in paint in all the colours he could imagine. Much like his scars, she had lines covering her entire hands, the only difference, he liked hers, he hated his.

"Now, how should I do my hair for now?" Eloise wondered, curiously tapping her chin as she looked up "What?" Sirius frowned, looking at the girl in question. Remus also furrowed his brows before his mouth opened in realisation "You're a Metamorphmagus?"

"Nah, but my brothers have access to hair dye. They just have access to all kinds of stuff."

"It makes her great in pranks," James stated, throwing an arm around Eloise's shoulders as she laughed "Oh it's great already. When I manage to steal the recipes of their pranking products, no one will be able to stop us!" She pumped her fist in the air "So you two like pranks?"

The two friends nodded and Sirius' lips curled into a large smile "You might not be so bad after all," James admitted, threading a hand through his hair, messing it up even more "I think you and I are gonna be good friends, Black." Eloise grinned before the three turned to look at Remus.

Remus looked like a deer in headlights as he watched three obvious troublemakers who most likely were adrenaline junkies stare at him. All three looks terrified the boy who would rather have just kept reading The Hobbit "So we get our fourth," James said and Remus blinked a few times, taken back at the quick progression "What?"

Luckily for Remus, a chubby blonde boy entered the compartment, a trunk in one hand and a bag of sweets in the other.

Later that day, all five of them were sorted into Gryffindor, some of them were more surprised than others and the boys got to share their room, Eloise meanwhile got a room with Marlene McKinnon, Lily Evans, Alice Fortescue and Dorcas Meadowes.

A/N:
Ima just leave it here because there isn't a lot to tell in this chapter. Next chapter we're going to be further in their Hogwarts years!

Gah, I'm so excited to republish this, I added this whole extra character (Ariel Berkshire) and just, I love her and Eloise's stories.

Funny Post

[Word Count:956]

[Word Count:956]