11|Wedding Bells

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

Easter Holidays 6th Year❃

.:▹  ◃:.

"HEY, ARE you nervous?" Eloise asked as she rushed into the grand room in which Fabian was getting prepared. Her brother turned and looked over, there was a happy smile on his face as he shook his head. "Nope. I'm marrying the love of my life, what's there to be nervous about?"

Gideon looked up from the tie he was fumbling with. "She could say no," He pointed out. Fabian gave him a death glare, making his twin burst out laughing.

"Are you three about done?" Molly asked as she entered the room, she wore a long lavender and peppermint green dress and in her arms rested baby Percy who was looking at his aunt and uncles with wide eyes. Molly's eyes morphed to match her son's at the sight of Eloise's wild hair, Fabian's tie and Gideon's socked feet. "Will you ever grow up?" She muttered, pulling out her wand.

Fabian's tie tied itself, Gideon's feet were attacked by shoes while Eloise's hair was partly pinned back. "Thanks, sis."

"We really ought to get going now," Molly said, pushing the double doors open with her back. "Wait!" Eloise called out. "Do I have to wear this dress?" She groaned, gesturing to the pale yellow dress she wore. Molly gave her a scolding look. "Yes, sparkly jumpsuits are no wedding attire."

The eldest sibling left the room, and Gideon wrapped his arm around his sister's shoulders and pulled her into him so he could whisper in her ear. "If I have a wedding the dress code will be sparkly jumpsuits." Eloise turned up to show him her toothy grin before she wrapped her arms around his waist.

The wedding took place at a castle near the Prewett manor, on the Welsh countryside. The green hills stretched far and there were enough streams and flowers nearby. A wooden wedding arch was set up with green leaves, purple, red, pink and blue flowers. Decorative veils were pulled from trees to trees and in between poles that had been set up. Chairs were set up on both sides of the makeshift aisle, which was marked by yellow flowers.

Remus brushed off his father's dressing robes. With a simple spell they nearly fit perfectly. They were a little old and a little worn, but they did the job. James and Sirius both wore elegant black and white dressing robes that were clearly tailored to fit them. For the occasion, Sirius had dialled down his eye liner, and smoothed his hair back into a low bun except for a few stray locks. James had even styled his hair with gel. Peter, much like Remus, wore old robes, his however were a dark red matched with off white.

Lily wore a one shoulder orange gown. The one sleeve brushed the floor. Her hair had been curled with a spell. One of James' arms was around her waist and she rested her hand on his shoulder while chatting away with the Marauders. Ever so often James would glance down at Lily, a faraway look in his eyes. It was clear he was imagining their wedding.