16|Fuck The Dark Lord

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

Summer holidays 6th year❃

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

A HEAT wave had washed over England, leaving the Marauders, Benji and Lily hot and sticky as they walked through Manchester. Eloise was dressed in some black flared trousers, a black crop top with Sirius' old jacket over her shoulders. Similarly, James and Sirius were also dressed in full black. The other 4 attendees were sporting just a tad bit more colour.

"Maybe you should reconsider wearing all black," Benji muttered as he watched his heaving companions who were suffering. The eldest Potter had long given up holding his boyfriend's hand as it had just become too clammy.

"But black is their colour!" Eloise yammered back with a huff, a sweaty strand of hair dangling in front of her face. Before the girl could scream at it in anger, Remus subtly flicked his wand and curled the strand to its former glory. The brunette pressed a quick kiss to Remus' shoulder in thank you.

"Aaaand," James grinned. "It's our colour," He clapped Sirius' shoulder. "And his name." Sirius slapped James' upper arm and stuck out his tongue.

Peter pushed a hand through his hair and pulled at the collar of his short sleeved polo, which unfortunately for Peter, hugged the boy's body in all the wrong places. "The Witches of Blood surely won't mind--" His words faltered as James looked at him with a twitching eye. "Never mind," Peter squeaked.

It was Lily who tapped her wand rhythmically against a wall to open the passage to Parell El Alley. The redhead strode through the bricks and the others followed closely behind. Bustling muggles in office clothes, leather and colourful mohawks made way for people in bright robes, pointy hats and cloaks.

The group of 7 pushed their way through the crowded streets before they heard someone calling for them, more specifically for Eloise and James. The group halted and found Sean Wood marching towards them.

The former quidditch keeper had greatly matured since the Marauders last saw him. Unlike James, Sean's beard had fully come in. The man's hair had grown out and he somehow managed to make sideburns look good. In his arms, Sean held a baby that must have been nearly a year old.

"Wood, ye bastard!" Eloise grinned and jumped up, her arms encircling the man and hugging him tightly.

Sean laughed and pulled away slightly and as he said his greetings he hugged James as well. "It's good to see ye both, how are ye doing?" He then noticed the group crowded around his two former team mates and gave them polite nods.

"Good, good," James grinned before focusing his attention on the small child in Sean's arms. "That must be Oliver ey?"

New found pride blossomed in Sean's chest, simultaneously new found affection bloomed in Lily's. The redhead had never noticed how good James was with children, but that boy casually took little Oliver Wood in his arms and the baby cheered happily.