20|Future Proposal

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

7th Year of Hogwarts ❃

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

ELOISE, JAMES, Sirius, Remus and Peter hid behind the corner of the corridor that led to the Slytherin dungeons. They each stuck their heads in the corridor to watch the entrance. Peter spat and fussed at Eloise's long hair in his face and she shoved his shoulder. Remus encountered the same problem with Sriius' conditioned black locks and tried blowing them away with no success.

"Quiet," James whisper yelled as a few Slytherins rounded the corner, sounding the silent alarm. Peter pulled out his wand and flicked it, lighting the fuse. Anticipation crackled between the five friends, their eyes trained on the approaching students.

Then loud bangs came and the fireworks went off, and a huge red dragon flew into the sky. The snakes cried and one jumped to the floor, holding their bookbag above their head as futile protection. The dragon of fire circled around and roared at the standing students who took off running.

Sirius swished his wand and the dung bombs went off. Remus and James worked together as the best transfiguration students to cause stones in the wall to grow out into branches and block off the hallway.

Meanwhile, Eloise glanced down at the map she held in her hands. "Time to run lads, Filch's coming." The brunette pulled out James' invisibility cloak and unfolded it for them to clamber under.

A black dog, red fox and grey rat took the places of three of the Marauders. They weren't kids anymore, and gone were the days when they all fit under the relic. Remus was spreading the cloak out over himself and holding out his arms so the others could join them, Wormtail jumped up to grab the cloak with his little paws. James pushed his rectangular glasses up so they sat straight on his nose and spotted something on the map.

"Fuck, Filch's too close," James muttered, he bit his lip before pushing the map into Remus' chest. "Come on." He transformed into a stag and took off galloping towards Filch, Remus frowned and sighed exasperatedly before hiding under the cloak.

The other three animals also took off with the stag, Wormtail held on for dear life onto Padfoot's tail. "Hold it there you filthy maggoting arse-hatted--" Filch's scream was interrupted as a stag, dog and fox barreled past him. The man opened and closed his mouth before turning to his young cat, hardly an adult one. "Come on Mrs Norris, no wild animals allowed inside the castle."

Inaudible giggles came from Remus as he crept past the squib and cat, concealed from their beady eyes.

Minerva McGonogall was sipping her tea calmly and was already in her room since Lily Evans as Head Girl assured the professor that she could have the night off. Her mostly black hair was in a loose braid down her back and she was clad in a red tartan robe.