15|First Defiance

dedicated to my lovely friend hoteldenouement who just graduated uni, give her some love :)

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

6th Year of Hogwarts ❃

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

WITH MIRTH Peter, James, Sirius and Eloise returned to their common room. They were covered in ash, smelled of smoke and had wild hair. Eloise was slung over James' shoulder like a rag doll, a castaway look in her eyes and dazed smile on her lips. Meanwhile Peter and Sirius were both hauling the other one along resulting in both boys slowly descending towards the floor whilst tripping over the other's feet.

It appeared that after all James was the only one who could truly hold his liquor although he did seem to be close to stumbling on more than a few occasions. Eloise however was blissfully unaware from her position on his shoulder and she let out quiet giggles as they walked which would be interrupted by Eloise shouting profanities at England, the queen and the royal family.

Remus, who had not joined his friends' shenanigans due to being tired from the impending full moon, found himself on a couch in his pyjamas when his friends burst in. Sirius and Peter finally making contact with the floor. The sandy haired boy raised a brow at James. "I'm not even going to ask," He muttered as James carefully lifted a foot to step over the two Marauders on the floor who were giggling. Had standing on one foot always been that difficult?

Finally James managed to step over the two and manoeuvred to the couch where he intended to drop Eloise. Despite James looking capable, Remus took no chances and rose to his feet slightly to help James put Eloise on the couch before he sat down again. Eloise however wasted no time in draping herself across Remus' lap with a cheeky grin.

"Mooooooooooooonneyyyyyy," She cried, a hand reaching up to pinch his cheek. Carefully Remus tried to pry her fingers off his cheek to no avail as Eloise kept shaking his cheek. The brunette turned her head, making her dizzy, and focused on James who had dropped head first into a pillow on another couch. "Pstt, Prongs, he's a cute one," Elosie all but screamed, pointing at Remus as obviously as she could.

In reply James raised a week thumbs up while still hiding in his pillow.

Eloise turned back to Remus. "Do you have a girlfriend?" She hiccuped, making Remus blink down at her.

The brunet nodded, making the Welsh on his lap pout. "What did you lot do?" Remus demanded as Peter disentangled himself from Sirius.

The blond boy staggered to his feet, only to drop down onto James' legs, making the older boy curse at Peter. Remus looked from his friends to his pouting girlfriend on his lap and shook his head. With some effort Remus got up before using a charm to lift Eloise in the air, making her gag. Before moving to walk up the stairs, Remus put some blankets on his friends.