02|Full Moon Rising

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

5th Year of Hogwarts ❃

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

THE GIRLS dormitory that had been the room to Eloise, Marlene, Alice, Lily and Dorcas sounded lively to anyone walking by. Lily and Dorcas were having a pillow fight, Marlene and Alice were busy gossiping as Eloise fed them information while painting.

"Did the boys say anything about Frank?" Alice asked, hugging her pillow to her stomach while looking at the ceiling of their room "For the last time, they did not," Eloise sighted, trailing her brush over the canvas in front of her "Oh come on! They must have said something," Alice urged, throwing her head back so she looked at Eloise, the girl's wild brown hair falling away from her face.

"Alice, maybe the Marauders talk more about pranking than your love life," Marlene cackled, only to have Dorcas hit her with a pillow. Eloise smirked at the four girls in the middle of their pillow fight before she put down her painting supplies and grabbed a pillow for herself "Here I come!"

Lily whipped around and squealed as she blocked Eloise's attack. The first four years, the two had despised each other, with reason. Eloise was one of the people who was friends with the boy who would ask Lily out every three seconds, and Eloise was one of the people who bullied Severus Snape.

Now, Snape and Lily had been best friends up to the start of the beginning of fifth year, Snape had then called Lily a Mudblood and that had been the end of their friendship. Effectively it was the beginning of Eloise and Lily's friendship. Something both girls were happy with since Lily had begun to tutor Eloise in Potions and Eloise in turn had started to help Lily in Defence Against the Dark Arts.

☆——⍟——☆

"Someone looks tired." Sirius grinned as he watched Eloise walk up to him, her head a brown mess of hair "Hush, Pads. Hush." She lifted a finger to her lips and sat down at the long table. Eloise lazily put some food on her plate and started to munch lazily at said food as Sirius kept watching her with a smirk.

"Pads, Foxy." James jumped onto the bench next to Eloise, causing the girl to send him a dark glare "Ah, someone didn't sleep well." James wrapped an arm around Eloise's shoulders and started to wave a cup of coffee in front of her face "Drink it. Come on Foxy, drink ittt!" Eloise flapped his hands away "Lily's watching us." As expected, James' head whipped away from his friend, to look at his read headed crush "Lilypad!"

"Fuck off, Potter!"

"Good morning," Remus' soft voice spoke as he sat down next to Eloise "Oh Mooney!" Eloise exclaimed and nestled her head in the crook of his neck "What?" Remus asked as he looked at the brunette who's head was tucked away under his head "Prongs is being mean," Eloise whined, causing James to stick his tongue out at her as Sirius laughed.