10|Wands & Saftey Pins

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

6th Year of Hogwarts ❃

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

ELOISE BIT her tongue as it stuck out of her mouth in concentration. Sirius gulped and started to turn back to Eloise. "Maybe we shouldn't do this...." He whispered uneasy. Eloise rolled her eyes and pushed his head back. "You'll be fine. Besides, you're the one who wanted this."

"I ASSUMED YOU WOULD BE USING MAGIC!" He exclaimed.

Remus stifled a laugh as he watched the interaction between his two friends. "Quiet you," Eloise narrowed her eyes at Remus, making him laugh harder. "Well, I would use magic but because of my bet with Moonster, I won't."

"You can get your wand back now, Foxy." Remus grinned at Eloise and she gave him a death look. "No, because that would mean losing," Eloise spat back, pinching Sirius' ear again and leaning in with the safety pin.

"I'm fine with you loosing," Sirius whined, trying to get away from Eloise. "Well I am not," Eloise sang, pressing  of the safety pin against Sirius' earlobe. Sirius opened his mouth to try and get her to stop, but was interrupted by his own scream as his flesh was pierced.

☆——⍟——☆

The bell ringed as the door of the small shop swung open and Peter, James and Eloise entered. Eloise had stuffed her hands into the pockets of the leather jacket she had taken off of James' hands in their fourth year. James meanwhile was fiddling with the zipper of his current leather jacket.

The two friends followed Peter around the tiny shop as he looked for a small gift for Dorcas. "I still can't believe you got a date, mate!" Eloise exclaimed, clasping Peter's shoulders and shaking the boy like a small doll. Peter laughed nervously and tried to escape Eloise's clutches. He failed.

James looked away from the small wooden doll houses and to his friends. He put down the small dolls he had picked up, a redhead girl and black haired boy. "Wormtail, are you actually sure this is a date?" Peter and Eloise's joy died as they turned to look at their third musketeer. "What...what do y-you mean?" Peter asked shyly, his shoulders sagging a bit.

"Did Dorcas ever fully say it was a date? And a date with her?"

Peter's face faltered and fell as he recalled the encounter with Dorcas. He was pulled out of his spiralling thoughts, by Eloise poking his cheek. "What were her words exactly?" Eloise questioned once Peter payed attention to her. "She said, I had a date today in the Three Broomsticks...." Peter trailed off. Eloise and James' lips curled up and they grimaced, eyes meeting.

Meanwhile, Quinn Chang sat in the Three Broomsticks. A mug of tea was clutched in her hands, fingers tapping on the mug in a odd rhythm. Her face was illuminated by a small flickering candle.