03|Early Play

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

5th Year of Hogwarts ❃

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

"I just don't understand why quidditch has to be this early," Eloise whined as she nestled her head into her sweater clad arms "Because quidditch is the best thing in the world, after Lilypad that is." James grinned and the brunette glared at him "But I love my sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep," She groaned, nestling her head further in her forearms.

"Then maybe you shouldn't have spent all night with your," Sirius batted his eyes and clutched his hands together for dramatic effect "Your darling Amos," He gushed and Eloise raised her middle finger at him "Hufflepuffs are fragile, especially when you're breaking up with one."

"Oh I know."

Remus shook his head at the banter and quietly filled a mug with dark coffee before pouring in some milk and two spoonfuls of honey "Foxtail." Said girl turned to him and was met with the pleasant cup of coffee "I love you Moony." She wrapped her fingers around the porcelain before eagerly drinking.

"You're the best quidditch players here, I'm sure you'll win," Peter started, his soft voice falling to deaf ears. The four were engaged in a lively conversation and little Peter wasn't included. Again.

"Potter, Elo, we're going!" Fabian and Gideon called as they walked up to them, Fabian had an arm wrapped around Valentina Santos' shoulders while Gideon threw his around his baby sister and her best friend "Finally!" James jumped up from his seat and Eloise gulped down her remaining coffee before getting up.

"Byeee, do our house proud," Sirius called as they sped off "We will." Gideon winked, his warm eyes meeting Sirius' steel ones, before the redhead walked off.

"Do you reckon they'll actually win?" Frank Longbottom asked as he followed the Gryffindor quidditch team exiting the Great Hall "With how fanatic Prongs is? Of course," Sirius responded, smoothing a hand through his dark hair.

"What's McGonogall doing here before a quidditch match?" Marlene asked, causing everyone around to turn and watch their head of house walk towards them "It must be important if she's willing to miss the team preparing for the match," Lily whispered.

"Miss Meadowes, follow me, please," Minerva said, her kind and stern eyes looking over the rim of her glasses. Dorcas quickly got up, sparing her friends a last confused glance before hurrying after the elder witch.

"Oh no," Lily breathed out, prompting Alice, Marlene, Frank, Remus and Peter to look at her "Look." She turned the Daily Prophet so that they could read it.

Wizards who were killed
Willa Wood
Patrick Jones
Samuel Hooch
Erin Hills
Oliver Boot
Victor Mane
Harriet Finnegan
Dona Charles
Michael Smith
Simon Meadowes