04|Muggle Pranks

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

5th Year of Hogwarts ❃

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃

"HOW HAVE none of seen Snow White and The Seven Dwarves?" Peter exclaimed while clutching his books in his arms "Well it sounds extremely stupid," James stated causing Remus and Peter to share a look.

"Just because you haven't heard of something doesn't make it stupid," Remus said, closing his book to look up at James "A princess dies but is brought back to life with a kiss? That's ridiculous," James stated "Foxy, tell me I'm right."

Eloise - who was shoving half her body under the couch - moved a little so she could look at her best friend "What?" James rolled his eyes at her "The whole Snow White and The Seven Elves thing-"

"Dwarves actually."

Remus laughed as Peter toppled over after James' pillow smacked into him.

"Well it does sound stupid, I prefer the Peverell brothers," Eloise spoke as she finally rolled out from beneath the couch, a chocolate frog in hand.

"My mum says that the Peverell story is hardly acceptable as a story for children." James blinked a little as he looked at the sandy haired boy "Moons, I'd run, Prongs prides himself in most likely being a Peverell descendant." Remus frowned at the brunette who was munching on her frog.

"It's a story where death always wins, is that really a message a parent wishes to communicate to their child?" Remus asked, brushing some of his hair out of his face "How is that better than a witch, who is very badly portrayed, poisoning her daughter?"

"Stepdaughter." Peter once more dove out of the way as James threw another pillow his way "That is no noteworthy difference." Eloise raised an eyebrow before her eyes landed on Lily.

"Prongsie, I don't think using a simple synonym will impress our dear beloved Evans," Eloise laughed as James' eye twitched "Shut up, you wanker!"

"Make me," Eloise taunted, a smirk on her lips as she looked at James expectantly. As expected, the Potter boy launched himself over the coffee table and tackled her onto the floor. The two fell onto the carpet, both wrestling and tickling the other.

Valentina Santos turned her head to see the two Marauders rolling over the floor "Isn't that your sister?" Fabian and Gideon both turned  "I have never seen that woman in my life." Fabian turned to look at Gideon "Have you?" Gideon pretended to think for a while before shaking his head "Never."

"Where have you been?" Remus asked, noticing Sirius walk into the room "Doing stuff." He smirked and Remus shook his head. Sirius sauntered over and sat down on a poef next to Peter.