The Musician Part 2

A/N- nothing is historically accurate remember please that this is all FICTION! Ty:3
(Also Gowon w brown hair is😩👌)
-

You lay in the tall grass.

The wind softly swaying it back and forth above your head as the sun shined down on you.

Chaewon lay with her head next to yours, she turned to her left to look at you as you turned to your right to look at her.

Once your eyes connected you both smiled at each other before looking back up at the sky full of drifting clouds.

Chaewon finally spoke up after another moment of silence.

"If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?" her voice was so quiet you thought you imagined it.

You pondered over the question before turning your head to look at her again, her eyes still tracing the shapes of all the clouds above her.

"I think I'd go anywhere in the world if it means I still get to be with you," you answered.

Chaewon's lips turned upward into a bashful smile as a small blush crept onto her cheeks.

Then bringing her hand to smack your shoulder teasingly with a laugh.

"No, but seriously where would you go?" She asked again as she tapped your arm, signaling you to give her your hand to hold onto.

Once she was able to intertwine your hands together, you answered.

"I think Greece."

"Greece?" she gave the sky a quizzical look as you nodded in confirmation.

"I met a traveler who came from there, he wanted to sell jewelry he handcrafted himself, said he wanted to find any new place he could find on his boat to draw inspiration for his pieces. He was only here for a week, but I went to visit him down by the pier every day so he could tell me stories of his home, he even showed me paintings, it-it was all way too beautiful for me to even put into words. The beaches, the buildings, the mountains...I'd love to go see it in person one day...with you of course," You began rambling again.

Hearing no response from Chaewon, you turned your head in her direction only to see a look of pure adoration, watching you with heart eyes, her smile causing your face to flush and look back up at the sky.

You cleared your throat, feeling flustered at the moment and that it was getting a little too intimate again for comfort. Sitting up straight you pushed yourself up, not noticing the frown Chaewon gave at your sudden distancing.

She quickly replaced it with a small smile once you offered your hand to her.

She soon accepted the hand and you pulled her up to her feet with ease. Acting on instinct, as soon as Chaewon stood up, she latched onto your forearm with both her arms as you both walked down the hill together.

It had already been almost a month since you both started indulging in your secret (illegal) relationship and to say your fears were still there would be WAY TOO MUCH of an understatement.

You were simply terrified.

Of course, Chaewon had tried on multiple occasions to calm your nerves, and it worked for the most part, but it only seemed to work at the moment you two were together because once you were by yourself again reality caught up to you, you felt the world was about to fall underneath you.

Sadly, this also affected Chaewon because she still felt that maybe she had put too much pressure on you to start a relationship, what if this was simply you reacting to not wanting to be murdered? which it was, but that didn't change the way you felt about her either.