Her Parents(Jennie)

I walked through the hallways of my school with a yawn and headed towards my morning class. I was really tired today since I didn't get much sleep in the day before. Today is the first day of school and I just still haven't gotten used to waking up early again.

I walked into the classroom and took a seat, saving the chair right next to me for a special someone.

Speak of the devil.

As if she heard my thoughts she came in strolling through the door with wandering eyes. I could tell the brunette was looking for me so I only smiled when our eyes met. She gave me one of her adorable smiles and scurried over to the seat next to me.

I couldn't seem to wipe the smile off my face while looking at my girlfriend.

"You look tired. Did you not get enough sleep?" she said in a baby voice while taking my hand to play with my fingers.

I chuckled at Jennie and lifted the hand she was playing with to my face, giving a small peck to it.

"Yeah, I'm still not prepared for waking up early again...for the rest of the year." She giggled when I yawned at the end.

"Awe my poor baby. But hey we get to spend more time with each other now that we're forced to be in here by the government." She said trying to lighten up the mood.

"You do have a solid point gorgeous." The teacher walked in and began his beginning lecture.

The day went on as it would normally go until it finally came to an end. I went to go meet up with Jennie in the parking lot to already see her there waiting for me by my motorcycle. I gave her a quick peck on the cheek before hopping on and handing her the other helmet. She put it on while taking her spot behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist. I turned towards her and asked, "Where to my love?"

"My parents won't be home until 10 today." She said with a small smirk at the end.

"Ahh being risky today, are we?" She only nodded while placing her head back against my back.

We usually always went to my house if we ever wanted to have alone time since my parents were always on business trips. Jennie's parents don't really like me ever since they saw my bike, that is. They just kind of assumed I was a no good troublemaker, which just wasn't true.

My uncle had given it to me as a present before he passed away a few months later when he got sick. I held the motorcycle close to my heart in remembrance of him.

We soon made it to Jennie's house, I turned off the engine and we got off heading towards the door. We entered and fell onto the couch in the living room. We both groaned in exhaustion as we lay together on the couch. I turned on her TV while opening my arms for her. She gladly accepted my invite and climbed into my arms, laying her head on my chest where I rested my chin on top and wrapped both my arms around her. I was about ready to fall asleep before I felt Jennie move around in my arms. I then felt her breath against my neck causing my breath to hitch. She looked up at me, her chest now pressed against mine, staring into my eyes.

I could see the hint of lust and temptation roaming in her eyes but I didn't act on it. Instead, I let her take over and do what she wanted.

She started leaving open-mouthed kisses along my neck. I prevented myself from moaning but went to tighten my grip on her waist. She trailed her soft little pecks up my jawline until she reached my face. She took her time to stare at me once again but I had finally lost my patience with her. I reached behind her neck and pulled her down towards me. Our lips pressed against each other in a heated kiss the both of us had been craving. I trapped her bottom lip in between mine as the sexual tension increased between us.

I released her now puffed lip and licked it requesting for entrance. She opened immediately making the both of us moan at the contact of one another's tongues.

Before anything else could happen there was a loud gasp that echoed throughout the living room. We quickly pulled away from each other and looked up to see Jennie's parent's watching us in horror.

Jennie quickly got off of me while I followed after her.

"M-mom? Dad?" What are you guys doing back so early?" She asked, her whole body shaking in fear.

"The meeting was canceled for today so we decided to head back home." Her dad spoke through gritted teeth.

I gulped knowing the hatred both parents had for me and was lost on what to do next. Before any of us could speak, her dad had already gone over to me snatching me by the collar and yanking me through the house. Jennie yelled at her father from behind and tried to make him release his grip on me. He pushed me through the front door and threw me causing my legs to stumble over one another and eventually I landed face first in the dirt.

I groaned at the impact and got up from where I stood only to be knocked down once again when a fist had hit against the side of my face. I held my face in pain and crawled backward while facing Jennie's dad in fear. I could hear Jennie screaming and crying from inside the house as her mother blocked her way. My heart ached to listen to her cry which had ironically started to make me cry.

Her father lifted me by the collar once again and I flinched away from him when he yelled, "Stay away from my daughter and stay away from this house. If you know what's good for you-you'll listen, and you better not even look at her at school you sneaky bitch. Now get lost! Get out of here before I call the cops!" I stumbled over to my bike with tears streaming down my face.

I didn't even bother putting on my helmet and just sped out of there. My heart ached in pain as my chest throbbed at the fact that I just lost Jennie. I felt like I could die in this very instant as I sped down the highway. My life was pointless without her and I felt lost now that her parents had threatened me to stay away from her.

-

I sighed as my feet swished around the water of the lake as I sulked in my own sadness. My eyes seemed to continue to water everytime a thought of Jennie popped into my head. About how the smooth water reminded me of how gentle Jennie always was with me. About how the refreshing smell of the woods reminded me of how good she smelled.

I couldn't help but let the tear slip out of my eye thinking about her. I heard a twig snap behind me but I figured it was either Jason here to take me out of my misery or an animal.

Yet, my eyes widened when I heard her voice.

"I thought I'd find you here."

-
A/N: part 2?? Hope y'all enjoyed:0