Who's the Real Villian? Part 2

Yeji didn't know where she was going.

All she knew was that she had to get the hell away from the academy as fast as she could.

Jumping in the first bus she saw, they took her to the ground where she continued to run to God knows where-the echoes of your screams still echoing in the back of her head.

Rounding the corner of a building, she took refuge in an empty-looking alleyway to catch her breath.

She couldn't help the tightening in her throat as she continued to replay the scenes that happened between you and her just moments ago. Her eyes welled up with tears each time she repeated your words in her head.

Leaning against the wall she took the moment to look at both of her hands.

Examining them in disgust, she couldn't stop her hands from shaking, knowing that these very hands were responsible for the screams that never seemed to fade.

Just her luck, as she calmed down from her previous adrenaline rush, a loud clap of thunder from above her interrupted her thoughts.

As soon as the sound of light pitter-patter could be heard from Yeji's area, she realized that she'd have a new problem to deal with, rain.

What started as a light drizzle soon began to pour heavily, causing Yeji to groan in annoyance in her spot.

Seeing no point in wiping the tears from her face, the rain was already doing a good job at that, she pushed herself from the wall and began to head deeper into the alleyway in hopes of finding shelter from the rain.

Her body trembled and she hugged herself tightly, trying to provide some type of warmth.

She walked around aimlessly, no thoughts in her mind other than to keep walking wherever her feet took her.

Her blank mind was then interrupted by one of the backdoors of a building slamming open.

Moments later, a body was thrown through the open doorway and landed mere 5 feet away from her with a loud thud.

Yeji froze in her spot immediately, watching the scene unfold in front of her.

The body that was thrown on the ground groaned and weakly pushed themselves up by their arms, upon closer inspection, Yeji noticed that it was a girl.

Before she could even take a step to see if the girl was okay, two large men walked through the same door that was kicked wide open.

"I won't ask you again girl, where is the KEY?" One of the men yelled while grasping the collar of the girl's shirt and yanking her back up on her feet.

A moment of silence was all it took, for the girl in danger to speak her mind, they still had yet to notice Yeji's presence.

"Eat my ass you pig," the girl replied weakly, seemingly not wanting to give up this fight.

If the situation was a lot less serious than it was in this moment, Yeji would laugh at the girl's remark, but at the moment the antagonizing had proved fatal as the man raised his fist in the air, getting ready to strike the girl square in her face.

Yeji didn't know why she did it. 

But in a matter of seconds, she was overcome by impulse.

Without a second thought, she ran towards the man with only one goal in mind, to protect the girl.

She brought her fist back and flung it at the man that was holding the girl.

Her fist hit his jaw and sent him flying to the ground.