My Ghost Part 1(Shin Yuna) [Requested]

Genre: fluff (angst in later chapters)

Requested by:

"How come you always act like you can't see me?"

Yuna shuffles in her seat uncomfortably while still trying to play it off as if she couldn't see you. You reached your hand to her shoulder which startled her as she jumped straight up from her seat, surprising everyone.

"T-Teacher may I use the restroom!?" She was clearly distressed and the teacher took note of this as he nodded.

The classroom filled with whispers as they all watched the odd girl of the class get up and began fast-walking out of the classroom, turning the corner of the hall only to sprint towards the restrooms. You followed behind her obviously.

As she entered the restrooms, locking the door behind her, which left you locked outside. This clearly didn't phase you as you simply walked through the wall.

You understood why she was running away from you, she was obviously terrified of you, but it still hurt knowing that the only person you were able to talk to was ignoring you.

Sticking your head through the stall door, you tried your best to come off as someone approachable and not someone who would try to possess her body, but seeing Yuna sitting on the toilet with her head between her knees, shaking in fear, made you pull away from the stall just as fast as you had gone in.

Your hollow chest filled with guilt, knowing that she was probably terrified of you and wanted nothing to do with you.

Instead of barging in there like, you had just tried to a moment ago, you decided to try and talk to her from the outside. Taking a spot on top of the sink while swinging your legs back and forth, you began.

"You know, you're the first human who's ever seen me before?"

Silence.

"I know it's probably terrifying for you to have to see me and all but...seeing you gave me hope."

Silence.

You continued.

"I don't know I just got kind of excited that maybe someone would finally be able to help me-help me find out who I was and how I died and all... that day we met- I-I didn't mean to scare you I swear, I was just hoping you could help me..." Yuna raised her head, resting her chin against her knees as she listened to you.

Your voice sounded so lost, so lost that she felt bad for you.

Yuna had to admit, she was very much terrified the first time you both met.

...

Yuna was walking home from school late at night, and by late at night I mean LATE LATE at night.

She was attending the school's basketball game with some friends and the game didn't end till around 11 at night, then she went to hang out with her friends which was another two hours into the night.

She obviously didn't plan everything through though, seeing that her friends lived way closer to the school than she did. Her friends offered her to sleep over but she declined on behalf of her cat that was waiting for her at home.

Yuna was a smart girl, granted very naive at times, she was still clever enough to understand just how much danger she's constantly in when walking alone at night. Anything could happen.

She prepared to fight any perverted drunks or homeless people out and about, but what she hadn't prepared for was you.

You looked normal.