Someone wants me dead part 2

The Yule Ball was in three days.

You had only THREE days to ask out Jeungun before someone else did.

It just didn't seem like the odds were in your favor at all though.

-

Your first attempt had been when You and Kim lip had finished late during your study sessions in the dining hall.

You both were one of the last two studying for the next dark arts test, you both had just stood up packing your things when you decided to shoot your shot.

"Hey, Uhm so the Yule ball is coming up.. are you going with any-" someone shouting your name from the entrance of the dining hall cut you off as all heads present turned to look at where the noise was come from.

It was Hyejoo screaming in almost a panic until she saw you and smiled running towards you.

You cringed while cursing in your head as she ran up to you with her hands on her knees in a panting mess.

"Uhm I think I'm gonna go now, thanks for helping me y/n. Nice seeing you Hyejoo." She smiled awkwardly while not-so-subtly fast walking out of the dining hall.

Hyejoo waved her off while standing up straight and asked "so?! Did you ask her?"

You glared at her while she looked at you expectantly waiting for an answer.

You scoffed while bumping shoulders with her as you made your way back to the Slytherin house.

"Wait what did I do?! DID I MISS SOMETHING?!" She yelled while chasing after your disappearing figure.
-
The second time it happened, you tried using your pet snake to deliver the message in a handwritten letter.

The only problem at the time was...

Jungeun was terrified of snakes.

You finished tying the ribbon around malik, your snake as he turned his small head to give you a very hesitant look, you sent him off anyway in the direction of where Jungeun and a few of her other friends were hanging out in the courtyard.

One of her friends spotted your snake before Jungeun and before you even had time to process what had happened, all the girls screeched in fear and time seemed to slow x3 as you saw a Ravenclaw, Jung Jinsoul, pull out her wand and cast a spell towards your snake.

You watched in horror as your snake turned into a stick and the girls ran off in terror. You ran over to the stick which still had the note tied around it, picking it up and looking up to try and see any sign of Jungeun, but she was long gone.

You sighed once again and pulled your wand out to bring Malik back to his original form. You apologized to him while making your way back to your room.

After explaining what had happened to you in the courtyard with Malik to Hyejoo, she stared at you with her mouth wide open in shock. It took her a few seconds before letting out yelps of laughter as she held onto her stomach from the pain of laughing too hard.

You continued to sulk in your room knowing that it was probably already too late and someone had already asked her to the ball.

After facing the inevitable, you stood up from your spot and made your way to the library to study. You did this whenever you needed a distraction and now was definitely the time for a distraction.

Plopping yourself down at a desk with a stack of books to study you began reading away the time. Halfway through the third book of the afternoon, a voice spoke out, breaking your concentration and causing you to jump in your seat.