Why him? Part 2

My ceiling looked so bland from here. I wondered why it had to be the color white. Like an empty canvas, it was plain, simple, and boring. It was all just an empty blob. It made me feel empty.

It's been a week. A week since the fight, since I've seen her, and a week since I've actually been at school.

After my panic attack at school, my counselor highly advised that I take a few days off to myself then, return back. But, the thing is, he said a few days, not the whole week. I'm already recovered from my panic attack, I was actually well the very next day but, I couldn't go back. I couldn't face Yu-jin.

I felt at fault for why she was upset with me and guilty that this would be the cause of the fall in our relationship. During the whole week alone at home, I didn't get a single message from her.

That Killed me.

How was I supposed to go back to school knowing that she didn't really care about what happened to me after the fight? Were we still together? Did she break up with me and not tell me? Has she moved on already? Is she with Jimin now?

Does she not love me anymore?

I turned to my side, facing the wall of my bedroom. My chest ached with pain and my stomach churned at all these unanswered questions. I had to go back whether I liked it or not.

So, I got up and started to get ready. I checked my phone to see if I had any new notifications. But once again, my heart dropped seeing my screen empty. And like that, my hope was gone.

-

Walking through the gates of school was like walking through the gates of hell. I regretted it.

I walked all the way to my locker and began getting my books ready for my upcoming classes. I was overcome with a wave of nostalgia when I heard an all too familiar giggle not too far from me. I froze in my spot and didn't dare look over. I could already see them in the corner of my eye walking towards my direction. My heartbeat increased as I began to panic at the thought of seeing her.

"Y/N!! You're back!" I cursed under my breath and turned to see Sorn behind me with a wide grin.

Yu-Jin's smile faltered as she stood dead in her tracks next to Jimin. I avoided her gaze and looked up at Sorn to say hi. I let myself turn to look at Yujin.

My chest felt like it had been fired at a thousand times, that's how much it hurt. I regretted it, even more, when I let my eyes wander down her arm to see that her hand was interlocked with Jimin's. I met her eyes again feeling nothing but pain.

So... she really did move on...

And, she didn't even have the nerve to tell me we were done. She met my eyes. They looked sad and hollow looking at me as if she was trying to tell me something. That small hope was there again, in the back of my head. But, she made her choice.

What a shitty move don't ya think?

Not, tell someone that your relationship is over by simply dating someone else. A very very shitty and shallow thing to do.

I turned away from them and slammed my locker shut while taking ahold of Sorn's arm dragging her to our next class.

-

I willed myself not to cry. I felt stupid for wanting to in the first place.

I wanted to cry because of how quickly she replaced me, was I really that bad to her?

I treated her like a queen and sure we had our arguments here and there but, we always resolved them in the end and forgave each other.

I felt weak in front of everyone, what made everything worse was that we shared almost every class together. I couldn't handle it, I know it sounds cheesy but, my heart couldn't handle all of this.