Who's the real villain? (Hwang Yeji)

A/N: Uhmm so IDK if you guys have seen the movie 'Sky High' but yeah this is lowkey highkey based on the movie but with a twist. Also inspired by a Tiktok POV creator: her @ is julia_0225 ;)
Also be prepared, this is the longest imagine I've ever written.
-

"Who is she?" you asked as you sat down in your counselor's office, the school's uniform hugged tightly to your figure.

"Hwang Yeji, she is the daughter of a very well known hero and villain. I'm sure by the last name you could easily figure out who her parents are. Your assignment will be to keep an eye on her at all times, get to know her, her intentions, see if there are any 'red flags' of the sorts where she shows interest in being a villain over a hero. But most of all you will be there to protect her." You looked through the folder your counselor handed to you.

"Protect her?" you asked with a questioning gaze.

"Why protect her?" Opening the folder, you looked through the many transcripts and documents and noticed that there was actually little to no information that would help give you an idea of what type of girl she was.

"Well...because she is the offspring of a very controversial pairing, these days many heroes and villains will want to harm her, and because she is one of the very few interbreeds, it's our job to both gather information and protect them from those who want to eliminate them," She explained as she began to pull out a box underneath her desk.

"This is your very first assignment, y/n. If it weren't for your highest ranks in this school I wouldn't have chosen you, but your persistence also won me over. I know you've been wanting an assignment since you first enrolled so nows your chance."

"Counselor Kim, how will I know if she has ill intentions or not?" She looked at you and smiled while carrying the box and standing up to walk over to you.

You stood up as well, to accept the box she handed over to you.

Dahyun released a sigh and continued, "If anything, she's as normal as any teenager in high school, as normal as you. You'll know when the time comes what her intentions can be but never forget she's still a person like you."

You nodded while looking down at the box which held all your new belongings.

"You will be going by a different last name once you transfer over and don't forget that whatever you do, don't mention your real identity to anyone. Who knows what scandal that could cause for them and this School," Dahyun finished while walking over to open the door for you.

"I won't let you down counselor Kim, I'll be the best protector this school has ever taught," you said sincerely while stepping out of her office.

She chuckled at your serious attitude before waving you goodbye.

"Good luck, y/n."

-

As the bus flew through the sky, on its way to the Hero academy, you fiddled with the picture of Yeji in your hands.

It was a family portrait with her in the middle and both her parents sat directly behind her, only their shoulders and below were present in the photo. It was clear that Yeji was still a child in this picture as her face was young with baby fat and she had bangs that almost covered her eyes. Another thing you noticed about the girl that sat formally in the picture was her expression.

Normally in family portraits, everyone is told to smile for the picture. But Yeji didn't smile, she simply stared straight at the camera, there was no childlike amusement in her features. A part of you thought, maybe she had been robbed of her childhood.