Through the mirror(Lisa)

I looked at the blonde who paced back and forth around her room in worry, the scene making me frown. This is one of the many times I've seen the girl worry and overthink something in her life, but each time seemed to make my heart ache even more. It felt worse this time somehow.

Not for her of course, no, it was worse for me.

I've grown to fall in love with the girl more and more as the year's pass and I can't bring myself to give her up. In a way, it can be seen as toxic, again, for me, not her.

She doesn't and will never know me or the person I am, but I will always know her inside and out, no doubt.

I pressed my hand up against the glass to get a closer look at her, wondering why she was so worried and in a panic. But, not even a second later I yelped in pain and backed away from the glass when it zapped me. I soothed the small burn on my hand and scooted back towards the glass only to see that a big smile had now taken place over the girl's worried expression. This spiked my curiosity of course but my questions were answered once she threw her phone in front of me and proceeded to jump on and squeal in her bed. Her squeals had drowned out as I read the conversation on her phone.

My chest felt tight, making my breathing a bit harder. My throat ached a little causing my eyes to water with welled up tears. This can't be happening

Lisa- Heyy... I've been meaning to tell you this for a long tie now but I was too awkward to do it in person so I hope this isn't weird over text but, I like you.

JJ- Wowww that's news...

JJ- But I feel the exact same way

Lisa- REALLY?!

JJ-Yah, you maybe wanna go out tonight? as in a date?

Lisa- Of course!!

Her phone buzzed again, indicating that she got another text message, but I ignored it and turned my back away from the glass. The single tear had slipped from my eye and fell onto the floor. I brought my knees up to my chest wanting all this to be over with. I couldn't stay trapped in here forever. I just couldn't.

I stood up from my spot with a hard frown and sniffled. I walked towards the other glass that had shown into her bathroom. I stopped right in front of her sink and looked at her. Our eyes met, giving me a spark of hope, but it ended like it always did. With her looking away not having a clue that someone was trapped in her mirror. She went on to finish off her sleep routine by brushing her teeth but in a more gleeful manner. My tears continued to sting my eyes as I stared at her, knowing that she and I will ever meet.

I sobbed into my arms quietly while I heard the shower turn on. Guess she was getting ready for her date.

There's really no explanation for how I got in here, I came in here looking for someone I don't remember who, all I can remember is walking around endlessly and never being able to find a way out except for the glass of course. The glass was taller than me at the time but now it fit my stature since I've been in here for years. It was a mirror meant for someone to look over themselves, outfit-wise, but, it's always been my window to look at what goes on in humanity and outside of this glass. But, that all changes when you're given the view of a child your same age growing up, you start to envy them because they had the freedom you couldn't have, then growing up to love them by seeing the true side of their personality no other person would be able to see. I saw that with Lisa.

The thought of someone having her and taking her away from me was like a ton of brick being thrown to my face over and over again. Knowing that nothing would stop the pain. She's what's kept me sane all these years locked up in this void. How could I let her leave from me just like that? Then again who am I to stop her? How could I if I was stuck here? It was hopeless.

I stood up from my spot when I heard Lisa get out of the bathroom. She came out fully dressed with her wet hair up in a towel. She walked over to where I was and scanned her outfit for a good five times until she was pleased with what she saw before heading back to the bathroom to get her makeup done. I frowned through my tears while resting my head against the glass even though it burned. I hated every second of this. I wasn't able to touch her, smell her, talk to her, or physically be with her no matter how badly I wanted it. It left this hole in me knowing that it would never happen, I would never truly get to meet her, no, that privilege was meant for others.

She came back after half an hour and stood in front of me where I had not moved since earlier. She stepped closer towards the mirror, fixing her bangs. She pulled out what I assumed would be the final touch of it all, her lipstick. She began to outline her lips with the paint. Half-way filling in her soft lips she stopped. I looked up to meet her eyes when I noticed the abrupt interruption to see her looking right at me. I felt crazy saying this, but, it was like she could actually see me, staring into my eyes, into my soul, as I did to hers. I slowly lifted my hand up to her face expecting the glass to shock me.

My heart almost jumped out of my chest when my hand went through the glass. Lisa didn't dare make a move and continued to stare at me in shock.

Gently, my hand landed against the side of her cheek where I softly caressed her face. I felt overwhelmed when I stuck my foot out through the glass and it found its place on Lisa's bedroom floor. She stepped back as I stepped forward into her room feeling a sense of cleanliness. It hadn't occurred to me until now that this could have been a really awkward and frightening experience for Lisa. I mean a girl who she didn't know just walked through her mirror.

Something sparkled in her eyes when she looked at my face though, confusing me. I figured that if this were to ever happen she'd run away and call the police or something. But, instead, she wrapped her arms around me and clung to me as if I was about to disappear if she didn't hold on tight enough. I stood there not knowing what to do since I was also in the same state of shock, that is until I heard her speak up.

"Now would be a good time for you to also wrap your arms around me y/n." She sniffled into my shoulder.

I complied and pulled her into an even tighter embrace, burying my face into her neck. There was still that itch in the back of my head telling me this was all just a dream. That I'd wake up and I'd still be in my prison.

She pulled away from me and cupped my face, her eyes puffy and cheeks tear-stained. Pulling me towards her face my eyes widened with surprise when her soft lips met mine. They molded together perfectly. My heart didn't stop fluttering even after she pulled away. I wiped off the lipstick that had smeared off of her lips with the pad of my thumb causing her to giggle. I rested my forehead against hers not hiding the wide smile spread across my face.

"You found me," she whispered.

A/N: I'll just leave this here if any of y'all want an explanation for a part two please comment down that you want it and vote!! Other than that hope Y'all enjoyed :)