Run away with me (Kim jungeun)[requested]

Requested by: Lovelettxr_tojinsxl

Genre: angst

"Jungeun..." you called out.

"mmm," she hummed in response unmoving from her spot on the grass side of the hill.

Her eyes were shut as she rested her forearm across her eyes to shield it from the sun.

"Will you run away with me?" you asked.

You watched as her chest moved up and down at a slow pace, indicating she was barely awake.

"Mhm...sure...y/n...sure." you smiled at her lazy response while turning your head to look back up at the sky.

The clouds passing through the sky seemed endless as you wished you could stay frozen at this moment together with Jungeun. Together as naive teenagers who had not prepared enough for the future.

Or maybe it was just you who had not prepared enough.

-

3 years later

Jungeun moaned out loudly, clutching to the bedsheets with the back of her head pressed against the pillow as she came for the fourth time that night.

You lapped around her womanhood, bringing her down from her orgasm, soon feeling her hands tug on you towards her. She pulled you into one last passionate kiss before letting you plop down next to her on the bed.

She sighed and whispered an exhausted thank you.

You simply replied with a kiss against her head.

You're dream job was to become an actor.

You were in the middle of practicing a scene where the character had to show distress for choosing her life or her friend's life, the plot was still very unclear but you continued practicing either way. Holding your script in hand, you were interrupted by the loud knocks at your front door.

You cautiously walked over and peeked through the peephole and saw a very distressed looking Jungeun.

Opening the door immediately to let her in, she pounced on you instantly. No greeting, no explanation, no nothing. She let her mouth and actions speak for themselves.

Now that you both had relieved each other, you still had no idea why Jungeun came in the first place.

You hadn't spoken in a couple of weeks and it was technically your fault, at least you felt it was your fault.

You and Jungeun have always been each other's booty call hookups ever since one fateful drunk night the both of you spent together after your high school graduation party.

Unfortunately for you, being the hopeless romantic you were, you hoped this would somehow change Jungeun's perspective of you, one of a friend that is.

To her, you were just another meaningless hookup to distract her from the many future things her parents would soon lay upon her the next week. Being the daughter of one of the biggest family businesses in Seol definitely had its cons against Jungeun's life. She would no longer have the freedom she once had in high school and would now be forced to take over a company she wanted nothing to do with.

Every time she was with you, she felt relieved almost. You were really the only thing keeping her sane in her constant hell after high school. She envied you in a way.

Here you were pursuing a career you were so determined and passionate about while she was stuck in a soulless company that gave her nothing but immense headaches and nothing to really live for.