Through the Mirror Part 2 (Lalisa Manoban)

A/N: oh you all are going to hate me for this :,D

"Why are you leaving me?"

We have to sweetie. We can't take you with us, it's safer if she stays here without knowing what the outside world is like...

"But what if she finds a way to get out and break free into the world again?"

Then you'll have to find a way to put her back in there.

Lisa turned to the pleading girl her age as she banged against the glass to be let out.

Her heart ached for her, but she knew that she had to find her own way out.

-

"You found me," she whispered.

"Lisa," I stared into her teary eyes as I continued to call out her name.

"I'm here, y/n I'm here," she spoke while rubbing your cheeks with her hands.

"I'm here."

"I'm here."

"I'm here."

"I'm here."

I pulled away from her utterly confused at why she kept repeating herself.

"I'm here."

She continued.

I felt uneasy at this and looked around, backing up even more away from her as she stared me down.

While backing up I went up against the mirror and somehow prayed there was a reasonable explanation for all of this.

Everything went dark.

-

My body shoots up from the cold floor as I look around in panic.

It was just a dream.

I can feel my chest tighten as I slowly start to recognize my surroundings more.

I'm still here.

I'm still trapped.

And I never left.

I turned to look at the mirror and saw that the only difference now was that Lisa was not on the other side, instead, I was stuck looking at myself.

I crawled desperately towards the mirror and placed my hands on top of it to make sure this was real.

"no no no no no no..."I muttered as I tried banging my hands against the mirror.

"NO!" I continued yelling as I punched the mirror to no end.

It wasn't until my hands were left bloody and bruised that I stopped.

I curled into a ball facing away from the mirror, away from my reflection.

I'm still trapped.

-

A/N- Uh-I uh hope y'all e-enjoyed:3