Cuddles (Lee Chaeyeon)

Genre: fluff/comedy?¿

"Chaeyeonnnnnn" I whined out loud.

"What?" her muffled voice came from the pillow next to me.

"Chaeyeon..." I whine again.

"Oh my god, what y/n?!" She half-yelled in irritation.

She turned her body to the side facing me, her bed-hair covering her whole face in a big mess. I awed at her making her roll her eyes at me while giving me a questioning look as to why I called her.

I pouted my lip and opened my arms like a child saying, "Come cuddle."

Her annoyed expression softened and a small smile took over her face as she slowly crawled over towards my side of the bed.

"You're such a child you know that?" She said while laying half her body on top of mine.

"I know, but you love it" I smiled cheekily at her while placing a kiss on her cheek.

Hours of laying in each other's arms and I began to feel a deep emptiness in my stomach. Without warning a loud rumble erupted from my gut.

Chaeyeon's head snapped up to meet my eyes, her face contorted into a face of constraint. I could tell she was trying to keep her laugh in but her attempts failed when she saw how flushed my skin turned out of embarrassment. I pouted and turned my body away from her, facing the wall now.

"Awww y/n, don't be like that." She said following after me, circling her arms around my waist.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and continued to ignore her until she started to fuss and complain.

"Y/nnnnnn, give me affection backkkkk. I'm sorry I laughed at you I just didn't know you were THAT hungry in the morning." I could tell she was trying to be sincere but, her teasing tone overwhelmed the pathetic excuse of an apology. 

"You're so rude, you know that?"

"W-What?! How am I the one being rude?! You're the one ignoring me right now," She stated frustratedly.

I mean she wasn't wrong either. But she still laughed at me.

"Uggghhh fine you know what I'm just gonna..." I felt the bed move after she said that and was met with silence.

I looked over my shoulder out of curiosity and was met with an empty bed. I frowned knowing that I made her leave...all because I was hungry.

I sighed and got up from the bed.

My stomach growled at me again and I groaned in return as if I was telling it to stop. I started making the bed and made my way downstairs when I was done.

I looked around the living room and saw that my girlfriend was nowhere to be found.

"Chaeyeon?" I called out to the bathroom, no answer.

"Chaeyeooon?" I called out to the kitchen, no answer.

After searching the whole apartment for her and not finding her anywhere I slumped down on the couch feeling a tight pinch in the back of my throat. Maybe I was a bit too mean?

So mean that she left? My eyes teared thinking that she might've left because I scared her away already, 8 months into the relationship and it was my attitude that scared her away, all because I was hungry.

I think I'm being too overly emotional but I can't change that now, I'm already a sobbing mess. Seriously I probably look ridiculous right now. Clutching onto a pillow and crying my eyes out like a baby.

I would blame this on my period, but that ended like last week.

I'm just too sensitive.

The door began to jangle as keys were being inserted to the door. I shot up from my position on the couch and glanced at my messed up reflection through the t.v. then back at the door where Chaeyeon came walking in with all her glory. Holding two bags of food in her hand.

"Eh? Y/n are you ok? What happened?" Now I just felt overwhelmed.

Like the big baby I was, I burst into an even bigger cry seeing that she never really left and the only reason she did leave was to get food for me.

Chaeyeon dropped the bags on the counter and semi jogged towards me. Taking me in her arms she made me straddle her lap tucking my head into the crook of her neck, she threaded her hands into my bed hair and began massaging the back of my head.

Managing to suppress my sobs into small whimpers, I pulled away and looked at her while she watched me with a worried look. Her hand cupped the side of my face and gently rubbed the tears away.

"y/n/n..." she whined, pleading for me to explain.

I frowned and looked down at my hands in an embarrassing form of guilt. Instead of just telling her right away, I pushed her so that she was fully laying on the couch with me on top of her. With my head tucked underneath her chin as she patiently waited for me to talk.

Sighing, I finally told her, "I don't know I just-I got scared for a second, I-It's so stupid really I just thought that you, you knowww- really left me because I didn't cuddle with you..." my voice faltered to a small hush as I cringed at how embarrassingly insecure I was.

"Wait...that's it?" I grimaced at the question, thinking she would think less of me because of this.

To my surprise though I felt her arms hold onto me even tighter as she cooed at me, "Awwww baby... you know I would never do that to you, right?"

I nodded, still too embarrassed to look her in the eye. She rubbed my arms gently up and down, brushing my messed up hair out of my face while moving her hand to cup my cheek.

"I think you owe me something before we can go and eat though..." I smirked knowing what she implied.

I leaned up and puckered my lips in front of me, waiting for her lips to meet mine. Before our lips could touch, a low grumble vibrated against my stomach and this time-I knew for a fact, it wasn't me. Pulling my head back to look at Chaeyeon, her lips were pursed into a thin line as her face turned a crimson shade of red.

I couldn't help laughing at the irony of the situation and got up from my previous position on top of her. Offering my hand to her she took it, trying her best to ignore the fact that she was dying of hunger as much as I was.

Taking the food in my other hand while I held onto Chaeyeon, I lead us to the kitchen where we began to eat our meal together in a comfortable yet amusing silence. That is until I decided to interrupt it by teasing her about it to which she retorted immediately by mentioning my crybaby actions from earlier.

Once finished, we went back into our shared bedroom and laid their, where I finally found myself wanting to cuddle with my girlfriend longer than usual.

-
A/N- ok but like I fricken love reading fluff but I can never write it myself ughhh i only ever write angst and I needa change that :,) anyways I hope y'all enjoyed and pUh lease make sum requests people a girl is bored and has nothing better to do wienebdi :0