Bully or Lover? Part 3(Jeon Heejin)

You were currently laying in your bed with Heejin laying across you, her head on your chest and arm draped over your waist.

Her light snores tickled your neck as you combed her hair gently.

Turning your head over to look at the clock, you saw that it was only 4 in the morning. You knew for a fact that Heejin wouldn't wake up for another six hours. She was exhausted from taking Her last finals of the semester and completely crashed.

Heejin studied really hard for those exams so you knew to give her space to allow her to focus solely on the exams.

Staring into the dark, you recalled all of the events that occurred over the past 4 months.

Heejin came out to her family, it didn't go well.

She's been living with her oldest sister since her parents practically disowned her for 1. Liking girls, and for 2. Ditching Hansol on their date(causing them a deal with the other company), but Heejin could honestly care less at that point.

She became so sick and tired of hiding who she was, that finally being able to have this new freedom gave her more purpose in life. Of course, when it all went down she was a mess because it felt like her own parents abandoned her, no child should ever have to feel that way.

You were there for her as you promised, and she couldn't be more grateful. Even her friends had no idea of her being gay except for Ryujin and Hyunjin, but that's only because THEY were dating, and very openly might I add.

One family member from Heejin's family, you were thankful for though, Heejin's older sister adored her and would do anything to protect her, which is why she was so quick to provide her with a new home.

Recently though she's been staying over at your house more often because her bed is "not as comfy" she likes to reason.

But in reality, you knew it was because she wanted to relish in the time you both could spend together.

Graduation would be coming in a few weeks and after that, highschool will be another closed chapter in your book, except only this time with Heejin by your side. You never would've imagined something like this to ever happen, it was something you only ever saw happening in your dreams.

And this dream was coming true.

Heejin shuffled in your hold a little, releasing a tired groan as she turned her head to face you. Her eyes were still shut as she clung onto your figure a little tighter while speaking, "What time is it?" she mumbled against your shoulder.

"I think 5...you spoke quietly."

She playfully slapped your face lightly while saying, "Go back to shleeep then."

"Yes ma'am, right away ma'am," You soluted even though her eyes were still shut from drowsiness.

You unwrapped her arms from you and turned to face the other way with your back facing towards her. You hate to admit it, but in most cases, you loved being the little spoon more than the big spoon.

Heejin groaned out loudly at the loss of contact and lazily scooted her body over towards you. Wrapping her arm around your waist and pulling your back into her front. You smiled into your pillow while letting sleep finally take over.

-

"I still don't understand what it is you see in me," you had your eyes squinted accusingly at Heejin as she ate her grilled cheese sandwich.

You and Heejin were currently sitting down at a cafe, going on a date.

You felt so excited finally being able to say you were dating the Jeon Heejin.