Mystery girl (Tzuyu)

I leaned against the wall as music blasted from every corner of the house. I didn't enjoy parties at all especially since this was on a school night. My friend Sana had convinced me to go saying that it would help me 'let loose' since I was under a lot of stress for the past few weeks due to upcoming exams. Yet, once I got here she did what I expected her to do and ran off saying she needed to use the bathroom but I'm pretty sure she went looking for her girlfriend Dahyun instead.

I continued to watch over all the sweaty drunks that danced in the middle, making me cringe. I lifted my red solo cup and drank the fruit punch they had hidden in the cabinets since the rest of the drinks consisted of alcohol. As I watched the group of drunk teenagers, I noticed one girl who kept making eye-contact with me. I did my best to make it seem like I didn't notice but it wasn't helping the fact that she was actually really cute. She had brunette hair with a tint of red, that really complimented her.

She was dancing along to the music with her friends while smiling. Wow even her smile was adorable. I got nervous as we continued to make eye-contact I didn't really know what to do in situations like these, I'm a literally 3 being looked at by a 10.

She lifted her arm up while dancing around and gestured for me to go over there with her finger. A spike of excitement went through me and I felt very allured by her. I looked around me first to make sure it was me she was looking at and not someone else. Once I reassured myself I slowly got off the wall and walked towards the mass of people. Every time I took a step closer to the mass she seemed to back up even further until the point where I lost her in the crowd. I looked around like a lost dog being shoved by the bodies that continued to dance on one another.

I felt an arm grab me by the shoulder and spin me around. My breath hitched when I met the eyes of the mystery girl. Gosh, she was even more gorgeous up close.

She didn't say anything but instead moved her arms to wrap around my neck while I reluctantly placed my hands on her waist as we danced to the music. We only got closer to each other as the seconds past and I still didn't even know her name. I mustered up enough courage to finally ask.

"What's your name?" I said hopefully loud enough for her to hear me.

She smiled and looked down for a few seconds then meeting my eyes again.

"Tzuyu." She answered while leaning slightly closer towards me.

When our noses brushed against each other she spoke again.

"And yours?" It took me a while to understand what she was asking until I finally responded saying my name.

After that, we were enveloped in a silent agreement to just continue dancing. We would be pushed together by the people around us to the point where our bodies were practically flush against each other. I was thankful for the darkness since it covered the massive blush that painted my face. We continued to sway and grind our bodies together to the music in a sensual way without another word.

This was crazy, here I am dancing with a girl I just met who (I think) is actually attracted to a potato like me. Neither one of us decided to move our eyes away from each other and I seemed to get an idea of what she was trying to do when I saw her eyes continue to flicker from my eyes to my lips. Once I too started doing it, I noticed how soft and smooth they looked and wondered what it would feel like to kiss them.

The simple thought of kissing this stranger had my heart racing with different emotions. Mainly scared because I think I'm starting to like her and I barely even know her. We both began to lean in towards each other and I just felt the need to close my eyes.

As I did I felt the small pressure of her lips against mine. I know I'm being very cliche by saying this but I felt sparks. I've never felt this way with someone before, not even with a stranger. Our lips molded in between each other perfectly. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance but before the kiss could get any more heated The music was suddenly cut off and people in the room started shouting. We pulled away while still in each other's arms, to see what the ruckus was about.

"PARTY'S BUSTED EVERYONE OUT!! THE COPS ARE HERE!!!" Someone shouted.

Tzuyu and I looked at each other in worry. My thoughts were cut short when Sana came rushing towards me with Dahyun by her side.

"Come on y/n we gotta go." She spoke through a pant while dragging me towards an exit by my hand.

I turned back desperately to look for Tzuyu but she was long gone. I frowned at the realization that this might just be the first and last time I ever see her again.

-

2 months later

I trudged through the familiar school halls as I headed towards my first class. Junior year went by and summer had officially ended and I was already on my way to senior year. As expected, I never saw Tzuyu again after the party. I tried asking people who went to the party if they knew who she was but nobody recalled who she was. I felt an emptiness knowing that there was no other way to come in contact with the girl again.

As I walked past my locker I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see the principle walking towards me.

"Hi y/n I was hoping you could do a favor for me?" she asked politely

"Uhm sure, what is it that you need?" I asked while checking the time to make sure I wasn't late to class.

"I'm short of students on doing tours for the new students since all of them are taking care of the freshman, do you think you can help me with a few for the morning? I'll write down a pass for you." She asked.

"Sure, I guess I could." She gave me a quick 'thank you' before leading me to the lobby where the students were.

Once we made it I saw around five students in there waiting with there backpacks on.

"Ok you'll be taking care of one of the new girls but I think she went to the bathroom so just wait in here for now." I nodded in response while looking around the lobby.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and spun around in the direction. I froze and my eyes widened when I saw that same adorable smile I had seen at the party with brown eyes looking at me. I laughed in disbelief as I saw Tzuyu in person, right in front of me. I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming and she giggled at the action.

"Hey Y/n."

-

A/N: So I guess you can say you danced the night away with Tzuyu, huh? aha aha...no? ok...Hope Ya'll enjoyed :)