【𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐀, 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄, 𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐄...𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤】

"I REALLY DON'T FEEL LIKE SOCIALISING TODAY," Reece mutters while still in bed

"I REALLY DON'T FEEL LIKE SOCIALISING TODAY," Reece mutters while still in bed. Elara tries to get her up, "But you can't stay in bed all day Zabini!" Elara wheezes out as she pulls on Reece's blanket but the damn monster has a strong grip.

"Watch me," she mutters once more and Elara lets go of the blanket. "But Reece, Alice wants to invite you to hang out with us at the lake, you can blow her off can you?"

"Watch me."

Elara jumps on the girl causing her to yelp in pain. "Argh, you tall boney female, get off me!" Reece yells and she struggles to push off Elara. "Look, I don't want to hang out with you either but if Alice wants it she's going to get it, it's her birthday," Elara explains while getting off of her roommate.

Reece sits up with bed hair and a tired look on her face. "Alices...birthday," she mutters with her eyes closed. "You think I care about that marshmallows birthday? You woke me up thinking I would get ready to hang out with you? Who do you think I am? Your friend?"

-

Reece rubs her red cheek as a happy Elara is walking beside her. Alice looks up from the blanket before smiling at the two girls. "Lara, ReeRee!"

"That's it, I'm going back!" Reece yells and she turns around fast but Elara grabs the back of her shirt. "You're not going anywhere ReeRee."

The two of them stand in front of Alice, one wearing a smile, the other one wearing a grim face. "I'm so glad you two could make it. I brought all the food and I brought all the sweets," Alice says happily and the three girls sit down. "Sounds good, oh," Elara pulls out a small, neatly wrapped, rectangular box.

"Here's your present," Elara hands her the gift, and Alice smiles. "You didn't need to, but thank you very much," she gives her a hug, and then both look towards Reece.

Reece raises an eyebrow as Elara glares at her and starts to mouth. 'Give her something, you ungrateful slut,' or something along the lines.

The Zabini girl sighs before opening up her purse and tossing some money in front of Alice. "Buy yourself something pretty- ah!"

-

Reece rubs her other red cheek bitterly as she walks into the little village beside Hogwarts. Looking up from the ground she spots her fiance walking with a little blue-haired girl. Alexander stops chatting with her to meet Reece's eyes.

He walks over to her with a smile. "Hey Zabini, what's with the red cheeks? Blushing in my presence?" He asks her teasingly, making her scoff. "You... make me blush? Keep dreaming Avery, that bitchy Elara slapped me twice but what I am wondering," Reece crosses her arms before standing in front of the girl.