【𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑】

(a few months later)

1 9 8 0

"LOOK HOW TINY HE IS," James mutters to his children as they look at the baby in their mother's arms. August pokes the baby's cheek before quickly retracting his arm. "He looks funny," he whispers to James, making Elara laugh tiredly. "How do you think you three looked? August you were the funniest," she tells him, and the kid pouts.

"Name?" One of her daughters asks shyly. James looks at Elara, "Mommy's still deciding, bub."

Elara looks down at her newborn, "Actually," she starts and she gently caresses the top of his head. "I'm naming him Harry," Elara whispers, and James' eyes widen. "After Harriet Gold?" Elara nods, "She saved Regulus, and has done so much for the Order. I want to honor her by naming my son after her. So," she holds the baby closer.

"His name is Harry James Potter," baby Harry opens his eyes. "He has my eyes!" James exclaims in excitement and August pouts. "Eyes, eyes!" He points to his blue eyes. James smiles, "Yes, you have my eyes too. In fact, so does your sister,." The girl named Estelle looks at her father. "Eye!"

The other girl looks at her mom, "Same eyes?" She yells in frustration and Elara nods. "Yeah you have my eyes, Ella," Elara confirms. Ella smiles innocently and hugs her.

The door bursts open and in comes Sirius, out of breath. James looks at him with annoyance. "My son was born a few hours ago, couldn't you at least knock?"

Sirius looks at the baby in his cousin's arms, "Yeah tiny," he looks at the other kids sitting on the bed. Looking at the man with curiosity. "Um, I have news, about uh, you know who." James glares at him and Sirius takes the hint. "I'll just wait downstairs. He closes the door before leaving.

Elara looks at James, "Go see what he wants, all of us are going to stay here a bit longer, right guys?" August lays on the bed, "Tired," he mutters and covers himself. "Okay," James pecks Harry's forehead and Elara's lips. "I'll be back soon."

James leaves the room, walking down the stairs where he sees Sirius pacing back and forth. "What happened? Did you find something out about Peter?" Sirius grabs onto James' shoulders. "Dorcas Meadowes is dead!" He hisses out to his friend. "Dorcas? Are you sure? How?"

"He killed her, I don't know why or how but he did. Many people of the Order of the Phoenix are dying. It's like they're hunting us one by one! I'm worried James, worried!" James rips Sirius' hands off of him. "Calm down! I'm sure we'll all be fine, if we all just stay together or make more discreet moves everything will be okay."

Sirius shakes his head, "I don't want to die, I don't James. I don't want to see my friends dead either. Peter is gone, who knows if he's dead or not? I'm going mad, aren't I?"