【𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓】

REMUS AND PETER like Elara, she's actually a really cool person to get to know. They decided to with James to Hogsmeade and they met up with Elara. The four of them talked of embarrassing moments and funny moments. They all had a great time, it's been two weeks since Lily and James hadn't given her much thought.

"So, I've been thinking," James interrupters her reading. "That's not good," she says and he rolls his eyes. "How about another picnic at our place?" He asks her and she smiles. "That actually sounds nice." He nods before looking down at his eyes, smiling to himself.

Regulus and Alex walk into the courtyard, instantly spotting them. "I hate seeing them together, don't you?" Regulus asks Alexander who just shrugs. "I actually don't," he says and Regulus glares at him. "She's only going to get her heart broken," Regulus tells him, Elara to him was like the sister he never had. When Sirius left him, she was there, he couldn't help but feel protective over her.

"He's pureblood and rich-"

"Avery, don't you even put that thought in my head, they're not even dating," Regulus screeches and Alexander rolls his eyes. "Then why are you so worried?" Regulus looks at Elara, who looks their way. "My Aunt and Uncle won't allow her to be with someone like him, a bloodtraitor," he mutters before smiling once Elara walks up to them, Potter leaving another way. 

"Hey, what do you guys want to do?" She asks them and they look at each other. "Let's talk about Holloween costumes!" 

...

"Lara," Alice squeals out before hugging the long-haired brunette. "Alice, what is it?" Elara asks before hugging her back. "Frank asked me to be his girlfriend," she says before grabbing her hands, the both of them jump of happiness. "That's so exciting! Did you say yes?"

"Of course!" Alice yells and Professor Sprout looks at the two girls. "Miss Fortescue, Miss Black, please keep it down," she says and both girls nodded. "Alice, I'm so happy for you," Elara tells her and Alice blushes before smirking. "It's your turn, when is James going to ask you out?"

Elara turns red, "He is going to, he likes Lily," she says and Alice groans in annoyance. "I don't think so, not anymore," she says and Elara shakes her head. "James and I are good friends, I don't want to ruin what we have," Elara tells her and Alice sighs. "Sweetheart-"

"Lara!" Frank yells before picking Elara up causing Alice to laugh. "Thanks to you Alice is my girlfriend," he says before putting her down. "You could have just given me a handshake!" She whisper yells and he laughs. He gives her a handshake, "Thank you," he says before standing beside Alice and giving her a peck on the cheek.

"The two of you are too cute to handle," Elara tells them and Alice blushes. "Shut up."

Frank smirks, "Please, keep going."

...

It was time for dinner and Sirius was ignoring all his friends. Peter just eats as he looks at Sirius' pouting face. "Mate, why are you mad?" James asks him and Sirius looks the other way. "Sirius, stop acting childish," Remus tells him and Sirius sips on his water before crossing his arms. "Sirius," Remus sings and Sirius looks at them. "You've traded me for a snake, a bloody snake," he says and Peter groans. "She's your cousin."

"Even worse!"

James gives Peter a look before turning towards Sirius, "Can you forgive us? We'll do anything," James said and Sirius smirks. "Anything?"

James gives Peter and Remus a look before all three of them nodded. Sirius clears his throat, "I want to prank Lara, I mean, Elara," he says and James freezes. "Sirius I thought we already-"

"Shush! Remus, if you do this with me I will not bother you about being friends with my cousin, deal?" He extended his hand. "I'm saying yes," Peter says before giving him a handshake. "Remus?" The secret werewolf gulps before nodding and shaking his hand. "James?"

James can't do this to her, not after bullying her for several years. He liked being friends with her but Sirius is his best mate. "Deal," James shakes hand with his best friend. "Perfect, I'll take care of everything," Sirius says before eating his food. Remus and Peter ate calmly while James picks at his food.

'What did I just do?'

...

Peter sneaks into the kitchen late at night, hoping to not get caught. He tip toes into the fridge, slowly opening it. "Peter?" He hears and he squeaks, pointing his wand at the shadowy figure.

"Monster!"

"Peter! It's me!" Elara took off her cloak before stepping into the light. "Bloody hell woman! You gave me a fright," he chuckles out nervously. Elara gave him a small smile, "Sorry, what are you doing down here? It's nearly the start of a new day," she says and he gulps. "I wanted a snack? No- I needed it," he informs her and she giggles.

"It isn't a crime, Pettigrew, I came to get one too," she said before opening the fridge. "Have you tried crackers and yogurt, best late snack in the world."

Peter shakes his head before breaking a piece of the cracker before dipping it into the vanilla yogurt. "Genius, isn't it?"

"Honestly, I couldn't agree more, it's amazing. To think I was just eating cheese the other night. Waste of my time!" He complains and she snorted. He raises an eyebrow as she dances around the tall island. He shrugs before joining in.

It's nearly 1 in the morning and they are dancing to no music while eating crackers with yogurt. "Have you heard the muggle group called ABBA? Their song Dancing Queen is my favorite as she twirls around in her nightgown and cloak.

"Never heard of it," he yawns out and she stops, letting out a breathy laugh. "Let's go now, knowing my cousin, he probably woke up wondering why there's only 2 of his 3 friends there," she jokes and he nods.

"You're cool Black, thank you for the crackers and yogurt," he says and she waves at him goodbye.

Little did both know, they'd be best friends in the near future.