【𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒】

oml, i love naruto, i finished it last year but it will always be in my heartt

"ELARA! YOU'RE BACK!" Alice and Frank exclaim at the same time.

Elara has been staying with her sister for a full week until deciding to go back to school. The Tonk's were nice enough to give her their old books and some clothes to take. Elara hugs both of them with a smile. "Yeah, sorry, had some family troubles but all is fine now."

The two friends, overwhelmed with happiness, skipped over her slight wavery tone. Elara has mastered the fake smile she grew up with in her home. "We've missed the hell out of you, I got sick of this toad right here. Glad you're back!" Frank scoffs, hugging Elara tighter, "I missed her more, I'm her besto friendo! I met her before you!"

Alice rolls her eyes, "You bumped into her on the train but left to sit in another carriage, loser, you weren't friends with her in the beginning, I was!" Elara sighs at the both of them. "I'm going to find James and the others."

Alice and Frank ignore her to continue fighting. Frank has a slight smirk as his girlfriend yells at him. Elara leaves them, heading inside towards the inner garden. She spots someone carrying a tall pile of books. "Oh let me help you!" Elara hears a familiar voice say. Reese passes by her, grabbing the books.

Elara's eyes widen as Reese drops them on purpose. "Just joking," Reese sneers with a slight laugh before leaving the first year to pick up the books. She turns around to face Elara. 
"Ugh, you're back," she sneers before leaving. Elara shakes her head helping the first year.

"Thank you," the Hufflepuff boy mutters sadly. Elara hums before walking with him to the library, not feeling like talking.

-

"El?" James whispers, hugging the life out of her. "Ugh, I missed you like hell," he sighs, caressing her cheek before pecking her lips. Elara slightly blushes, "I missed you too."

"Oh, Lara!" Peter and the rest come, she breaks away from James to greet the boys. As they were talking James felt off. "Why do I feel like she's hiding something?"

"Hey Lara, how was your extended break?" Sirius jokes, Elara frowns for a second before putting on a smile. "It was well needed! Trix and Cissy were taking me shopping every single day! I got really cute things at the shops!"

"Well that's good, give me your hand," Remus tells her and she awkwardly places her hand in his. He reaches into his pocket with his free hand before placing a small chocolate bar in her hand. "I rather give it to you than to them."

Elara chuckles, "Thank you."

"We were fighting for that earlier," Peter grumbles before sighing. "Anywho, what are you hiding?" Elara looks at him in confusion, the boys look at her with confusion. "Hiding? Erm, I'm not hiding anything." Peter crosses his arms, "Don't know about that, you do have a smile on but your eyes say something else."