【𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐩𝐭.𝟐】

(titled pt.2 becuz the next chapter's flashbacks:)

THE GIRL SITS IN FRONT of the Dark Lord with her whole body visibly shaking

THE GIRL SITS IN FRONT of the Dark Lord with her whole body visibly shaking. The monster looks at her with a void expression as well as empty eyes. Short breaths were coming out of the girl's mouth as she tries to hold in her tears.

"You know why you're here, don't you?" He asks, breaking the short silence. The girl doesn't answer, keeping her gaze on the chains wrapped around her hands. "Look at me when I'm talking to you," he orders calmly, but you can sense the disgust in his tone. She shakily raises her head, looking at him with her bottom lip quivering.

The Dark Lord hums, not caring about how the girl looks. "You're here to submit to me, after the past week of being tortured I'm sure you understand how comfortable I can get with my unforgivable curses." He smirks at the girl, eyeing the bruises and scars on her body.

A ragged sigh leaves the girl's mouth, a sob begging to escape her throat. "Wretched girl, you come from a fine family, and yet you reject the ideas your parents support. Extend your arm," he sneers, the sob finally leaves her mouth. "I-I won't," she whispers.'

"You have no choice but to submit to me, I will have you and all of your family in my ranks, do you hear me, Elara Black?"

Elara shakes her head, "I won't!" She yells.

She repeats the words 'I won't' in a series of cries. "I WILL NEVER SUBMIT TO YOU!"

The Dark Lord stands up from his chair, readying his wand at the mentally and physically tortured girl. "Crucio!" He casts at her, she falls from her chair while screaming off the top of her head. The chains wrapped around her wrists and ankles make loud noises as she withers in pain.

"Crucio!"

"Curcio!"

"Curcio!"

He laughs at her pain, he laughs at her sobs. Elara begs him to stop, crying out the word 'please'.

It's been nearly a week since the ball and nearly a week when she's been tortured. Each curse that was thrown at her was worse than before. It's like boiling hot lava being dropped on you fast. It's horrible.

The Dark Lord walks towards her, grabbing a fist full of her hair before pulling upwards. Even though he stopped using the curse she can't stop herself from crying. "Y-you're a m-m-monster," she hisses out.

Using his other hand he grips her face, digging his sharp nails into her bruised skin. "And you...are now a traitor."

He throws her away from him, "Couldn't you be like your two sisters? They have the mark already, they've submitted themselves to me. Your father will banish you from the family and I'll torture you for the rest of your pathetic life," he threatens as Elara struggles to get up. "A-all I did...was love someone good," she whispers.