【𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘】

FRUIT PUNCH WAS SPILLED ALL OVER MARLENE MCKINNON. With wide eyes, Elara covers her mouth in shock. "You dirty slut, how dare you?" Marlene growls as she rids her face of the red liquid. Reese scoffs, "I tripped, what else do you want me to say?" Reese places her empty cup on the table.

Lily Evans and Dorcas Meadows stand beside their friend. "You Slytherins really know how to ruin a party," Dorcas sneers, glaring at the group of Slytherins in front of her. Sirius stands beside his brother and Alexander.

"It was an accident," he brings out his wand and rids Marlene of punch.

"No, this was revenge, and why are you taking their side? Are you really becoming like your family?" Marlene screeches, making Elara glares at her.

"Don't talk to him like that!" Marlene falls to the floor with a loud thud thanks to Elara. Lily pushes her in defense of her friend, "Don't get your slimy hands on my friend!"

In just a matter of seconds, the whole dorm of students started to fight. What led to this you say?

...

5 hours earlier

James held Elara close as the make out in an empty broom closet. Her hands run through his hair and his settled under her shirt, holding her bare waist. Elara pulls away with a flushed face and plump lips, "That was nice," she whispers awkwardly, making James kiss her cheek. "That was hot," he corrects her, giving her a long tight hug.

"Imagine if we were in a room?" He teases, Elara hides her face in his chest. "Stop it, we're not there yet," she tells him and he nods.

"I know, I'm willing to wait for you, always," Elara smiles up at him, caressing his cheek with her thumb. James leans into her touch, loving the sparks flowing through his body. The closet door opens with an annoyed Reese on the other side. "Filch is coming, get out or else he'll take you to Dumbledore."

The couple quickly gets out of the closet, watching it disappear. 

Elara looks at Reese, "Thanks for keeping a lookout," she says as they quickly run towards the Slytherin dorms. "I was only doing it for money," she extends her hand towards James, who gives her a pouch of galleons.

Reese enters the dorms, leaving James and Elara standing outside. "I have to gather some things for the party tonight, also, knowing Reese, she's going to layer my face with makeup," Elara jokes, making James play with a strand of her hair. "I'm happy you're coming, it won't be the same without you."