【𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒】

REESE STANDS IN THE CENTER OF THE SLYTHERIN COMMON ROOM

REESE STANDS IN THE CENTER OF THE SLYTHERIN COMMON ROOM. She holds a clipboard in her hand as all of her helpers stand in a line in front of her. "Elara and Regulus," she starts looking at her clipboard. "You're on decorations." The two cousins look at each other and nod in satisfaction.

"James and Ugh, you're on setting up the table and chairs," Alexander's girlfriend, Jane, looks around. "James and who?" She asks and Reese slightly smirks, looking at the girl. "You."

"I have a name," Jane tells her, and Reese purses her lips. "I don't remember me asking or caring for that matter." Elara mentally sighs, rubbing her temple in annoyance. Jane looks at her boyfriend, who gives Reese a look. She sighs, "Fine, James and Jane," she spits out the name. "You're on setting up the tables and chairs, thank you for wasting precious time."

Jane crosses her arms smugly before Reese continues down the list. "Sirius, Alice, and Alexander, entertainment duty." Sirius raises his hand and Reese motions for him to talk. "Why am I on entertainment?"

"Isn't it obvious, that stunt you pulled in the cafeteria? You sang and danced so badly it was hilarious. Alice because she...has taste. As for Alexander, you need someone boring to make sure you don't make horrible decisions." Sirius and Alexander take offense to that while Alice smiles innocently.

"Remus, Peter, and Frank, you're on food and refreshments, since whenever I see you all you're stuffing your faces like fat arses." Remus was about to take a bite of his chocolate bar before sighing sadly. Peter and Frank pat his back, encouraging him to just eat. Elara raises a finger, "May I ask what you're doing?"

Reese raises the clipboard, "Managing, obviously, now get to work."

-

Elara and Regulus look at the decorations, "Something's wrong," she starts, and Regulus nods. "Yes, it's all green, all the houses, my grade and up are coming," he says, the cousins bring out their wands. "Let's also change that lime green, the color is blinding me," Reggie adds, the two raise the streamers and Slytherin flags.

Elara changes 3 of the 4 flags to the other houses before making duplicates of each flag of various sizes. Regulus was about to change the colors of the streamers when the door of the common room opens revealing a familiar girl. He was caught off guard and he accidentally drops the streamers on Elara.

"Reg? I can't see," Elara bluntly states as she's frozen, the girl passes by them, going up the stairs quickly. "Hmm? Oh, sorry!" Regulus lifts the streamers again and Elara turns around giving him a look. "Are you alright?"

Regulus nods, "Of course, I just got lost in thought for a second." She hums, pinning the flags on the wall with her magic. "And it doesn't have to do with that girl?" She teases lightly, "She's in your year, right?"