【𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊】

I want to dedicated this chapter to many of this books readers for not only reading this book but for reading/checking out my other ones 💖
It means a lot

Please comment, cause I really do read every single one of them 😂

"I'M NOT GOING TO DRESS SLUTTY!" Sirius exclaims as he digs around his clothes

"I'M NOT GOING TO DRESS SLUTTY!" Sirius exclaims as he digs around his clothes. "I think everyone is expecting it, you dressed as a vampire last year," Peter reminds everyone as he sits on his bed, eating crackers.

"Nothing was wrong with that vampire costume."

Peter rolls his eyes before looking at Remus, who was ignoring the entire situation. "Siri, my friend," Peter starts before looking at him.

"YOUR CHEST WAS SHOWING AND YOU KEPT FLIRTING WITH EVERYONE, YOU GOT SO DRUNK THAT YOU SAID 'DON'T WORRY I DON'T BITE' TO ME!"

Sirius gulps awkwardly, "That was you?"

Peter smacks his forehead with his palm, "I'm done, I can't with this friendship anymore."

"Why did I hear yelling outside the door?" James asks once he got in. He looks at Peter, who was rubbing his head; then at Sirius, who was holding the slutty vampire costume.

"Oh don't tell me you're going to wear that slutty thing again." Peter claps, "Aha, 2 against one!"

Sirius scoffs, "This happens to be my favorite outfit!"

James and Peter give him blank looks.

Sirius groans in annoyance, "But there's nothing else I have." Peter smirks, "Oh, I have something for you alright."

...

"No."

"Sirius, just come out, we won't judge you."

"I look...horrendous!"

"Sirius, come out," Remus scolds him and the stall door opens. Out comes Sirius Black in a puppy bunny costume.

"Tell me...don't I look horrendous?" He cries out as he looks in the mirror. "Oh!" He sobs dramatic and he covers his eyes with his paws.

James thinned his lips, trying to contain the laughter that's threatening to spill out. "You look appropriate," Remus comments with a hint of amusement in his tone. Peter started laughing, making James and Remus laugh too.

Sirius stomps back into the stall with a scowl on his face.

"Please tell me you have a photo," James whispers to Peter, who nods while laughing. "You took a photo!"

...

"This is gold," Regulus says bluntly as he looks at the photo of his brother in a bunny costume. "No, this is blackmail, can I keep this?" Reece asks James and he shakes his head. "I borrowed it from Peter, it's his," he responds with an awkward smile.

Elara gives her boyfriend a smile as he looks at her. "What are you dressing up as?" She asks him and he sends her a wink. "Just wait and see, you're going to love it."

Elara rolls her eyes before pecking his cheek. "Well I wasn't really going to do anything this Halloween so I have no costume," Elara says and Reece sends her an evil smirk.

"Don't fuss roomie, I have just the thing for you," Reece says and Elara's eyes widen. "C'mon!" Reece grabs Elara's arm and begins to drag her away. "Ow! Bye guys! Reece, slow down!"

James waves goodbye before looking back at Regulus. "S-so..."

Regulus cringes, "Don't talk to me please." He leaves James by himself. "Right," James sighs before turning around. "Bloody hell!" James jumps back as he sees Lily standing in front of him with her arm's crossed.

"Potter," she sneers and he held in a groan of annoyance. "Evans," he sings with a bored look on his face.

"You're telling me that this 'dating Elara' thing is real? It's not something to make me jealous?" Lily asks him and he sighs.

"I wouldn't use Elara just to make you jealous. Also, didn't you hate my guts a few weeks ago? You want me now that I'm taken, it's getting on my bloody nerves!" He exclaims with an angry tone. Lily scoffs, "I don't want you-"

James hits his heads multiple times, "Liar, bloody liar, you want me and you could've had me. I've liked you for so long I thought it was love...not anymore. I'm with Elara, not to make you jealous, not for something stupid; but because I like her. Respect that," he begs and the ginger looks at him with a speechless look.

"You're really over me," she states and James let out a sigh. "Oh Lily, you just realized?"

...

"I'm not wearing that," Elara said in a calm voice. Reece rolls her eyes, "You have to, you can't wear normal clothes to a Halloween party, i-it's law!"

Elara pouts as she looks at the 'Greek Goddess' costume. "What are you going as?"

"The muggle Devil of course."

Elara shrugs with a nod, "I can see that."

"Elara," Reece says slowly before sitting beside her. "I want you to wear this, don't make me beg," Reece whispers. Reece never begs.

Elara looks at the costume before deeply sighing. "I'll wear it," she starts and Reece claps her hands.

"If you tell me what happen on the date with Alexander."

Reece glares at her, "You bitch."

Elara sends her an innocent smile.

"I'm desperate for you to wear this but I'm not that desperate."

Elara pouts, "Neither you or Alexander want to tell me, I just want to know what happened."

Reece glares at her, "Never, I have another costume for you to wear."

Reece brings out a pink dress from Sleeping Beauty, "You can go as Princess Aurora."

...

Sorry for not updating, my computer was broken and I just bought another one but I have to wait to get it in the mail. I had to this chapter by phone :(
Please tell me if there is any mistakes!