【𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏】

underage sex mentioned (even though reese hooks up with everyone.) also, i just realized i spell reece with an s or c. my computer doesn't say it's wrong though, i'm too lazy to fix it. :')

THE REST OF THE YEAR FLEW BY BEFORE everyone knew

THE REST OF THE YEAR FLEW BY BEFORE everyone knew. The air was fresh and the storm has calm down. Elara's anxiety was almost non-existent when she was with her friends, they made her forget.

She's gotten word that her family learned of her escape, she's received letters from her sisters, all three of them. Narcissa's letter didn't mention anything about the escape, she only told Elara about the new addition coming to the family soon.

Bellatrix's letter practically screamed at her as if she was her mother. She didn't even mention the baby she was expecting-

"ELARA!" Reese sings out loud. Ripping Elara out of her thoughts. "What do you want?"

Reese smirks before grabbing a strand of her hair, twirling it around her finger. "I'm planning a party for the last day of school tomorrow. Be a dear and help me out?"

Sighing, Elara closes her book. "Considering the last time I went to a party things didn't go well. I don't feel like being a part of it." Reese scoffs in annoyance. "Blast you...Alice and Shorttop are coming."

"It's Longbottom, and fine, if they're helping then I'll go. Can my boyfriend and his friends join?" Elara asks the woman.

Reese giggles, "I asked, only your cousin and boyfriend is coming. Petti-ew dropped out when I wasn't offering food. That half-blood also said that a party wasn't his scene. Why'd he bothered coming to the last one then? Annoying," she spits out.

"Avery and Reggie are coming as well. The more the fucking merrier. Slytherin common room 5 o'clock tomorrow. See you later!" Reese waves goodbye as she walks away.

"Bye," Elara replies back, opening her book again. "Love!" She hears James yell from across the courtyard. Looking up, Elara was engulfed by her boyfriend. "You look beautiful today," he mutters into her neck before pecking her cheek. Elara hides her face with the book. "Stop it," she whispers, hiding the blush.

James removes the book from her hands, kissing her on the lips. "Want to make out?"

"James!"

"Kidding! Kidding...maybe."

-

Regulus sits in a tree, reading a book before the chaos starts tomorrow. As he flips to the next page he hears leaves crunching, indicating that people are close by. Silently, he jumps off the large tree branch he was on. "We shouldn't be doing this," Regulus hears a familiar voice. "Then let's stop," he hears a girl say before hearing sounds of kissing.

Regulus gags before walking away. "Don't leave marks, my girlfriend can't know."

Regulus freezes, the tea's just getting hotter.

"Let her see, you look so fucking hot right now Xander."

Regulus's jaw drops in shock. "Reese..." Alexander Avery moans out. Regulus quickly leaves, not believing what just happened. "My poor virgin ears," he quietly jokes, despite not being a virgin. "Disgusting."

"What's disgusting?" Alexander's girlfriend asks as she walks towards him. "Nothing, what are you doing here? I normally don't see you coming this way." The girl sighs, looking far into the distance as if she's the main character. "I'm looking for Alexander, I can't find him anywhere. I saw you, maybe you've seen him."

'Should I lie?'

"He's having sex in the forest." The girl blinks before laughing. "Oh, Regulus! You're so funny! You had me for a second!"

'Dense bitch.'

"I don't know where he is, might be in the courtyard..."

"I haven't checked there, I'll go right now, thank you!" She was about to give him a hug but Regulus quickly takes a step back. "Don't touch me...I don't know you well."

"I'm your best friend's girlfriend though, the two of us talked yesterday..."

Regulus grumbles, "He's not my best friend, we also spoke for a literal second. I don't like anything about you, you're boring and smell like raisins. Not to mention a gold digger."

"What did you just say?"

He rolls his eyes in annoyance. "I don't recall stuttering."

"You're a bully Regulus! I-I'm going to tell Alexander when I find him!"

"I wasn't bullying you, I was saying my opinion."

Regulus looks over her shoulder to see his cousin. "Got to go..."

"Regulus- I'm," the girl shrieks before stomping off towards the courtyard. "Lara!" Regulus walks towards her. Elara's eyes widen, fixing herself before smiling at her cousin. "Yes, Reg?"

"Did you know-" the door behind Elara opens before she quickly closes it. "Know what?" She asks innocently. Regulus shakes his head. "Nothing," he walks away from her. Elara lets out a shaky breath before opening the door. "Idiot, Regulus was right here." James rubs his nose. "You hit my nose love."

She rolls her eyes, "Sorry," pecking his cheek, James hugs her. "Forgiven," he smirks before pecking the love bites he's left on her neck. "Defiantly forgiven," he whispers against her skin causing her to blush. "Stop it, we just finished."

"Might as well give another round since we're still here."

-

Reese and Elara enter their dorm while limping. The two girls give each other a glare. "Not a word," Elara mutters tiredly, laying on her bed. Reese smirks, "Was it good? Potter is a Quidditch player after all." Elara throws a pillow at the girl. "Just kidding dearie, don't get your panties in a twist...if you still have them."

"Zabini!"

Reese laughs, clutching her stomach. "You're so easy to tease!" Elara scoffs, reaching for the pillow she threw at Reese. "Who'd you hook up with?"

Reese stops laughing. "No one special." Elara hums, taking a good look at her roommate. Love bites were covering her neck, the skirt she was wearing didn't cover the two-hand marks on her thighs. "Thought you didn't like boys marking you," Elara mutters, going back to her bed. The Zabini girl huffs in annoyance. "Boys, yes. Men, I don't mind. Shove off now."

"Was he good?" Elara quietly mocks, before Reese sticks her tongue out. "He was great."

-

Part 1 is coming to an end soon. Heartbreak and Angst coming right up!

:')

Oh yeah- and today's my birthday. #18
Spent two birthdays writing this thing- oops 😅