【𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍】

"REMEMBER THE CHRISTMAS BALL?" Sirius asks his cousin

"REMEMBER THE CHRISTMAS BALL?" Sirius asks his cousin. Elara hums while looking at the book she's studying. "Of course, my family's the one hosting it," she replies without looking up from her book. Sirius rests his head on his arm, feeling tired. "I'm trying to have a conversation with you, won't you look at me?"

"No."

"What? Why not?"

"Unlike you Siri, I take home good grades," Sirius opens his mouth to reply but no words come out, just a sigh of defeat. "You got me there," he mutters bitterly.

James, Peter, and Remus walk inside the library. He presses a finger on his lips, telling Sirius to be quiet. "Lara, James's behind you."

"You're mean."

"I know."

James sits next to his girlfriend, offering her some snacks. "Hmm? Oh thanks," she mutters before taking one goldfish, setting it on her paper before continuing to read. "The finals aren't until next week, why are you studying so much?" Peter asks his friends while laying his feet on the table. Remus smacked them down, making Peter look at him in surprise before being butthurt.

"I've always done this, studying a week early because next week this place will be flooded with losers who didn't study but need before the day of the test." Remus nods, both nerds understanding when that happens.

"Well it doesn't hurt to take a break or two...have you eaten?" James asks her, she shakes her head as she copies down some notes. "That's it," he picks her up. "W-wait James! What're you doing?"

"Taking you to our place," he whispers before walking out of the library. "I wonder what place they're talking about?" Sirius wonders while Peter threw a goldfish up in the air, opening his mouth to catch it...only it hits his eye. "Ow!" Remus and Sirius look at him clutching his eye. "What's the matter with you?"

-

Regulus and Alexander were sitting in the Slytherin common room when they hear a door slam and loud footsteps coming down the stairs. Regulus looks up to see Reese switch raging eyes. "Who is it Reg?" Alexander asks while moving his chess piece. Suddenly he feels his hair being pulled.

"Ow!" His head was bent backward to see Reese's raging face. "Let out of my hair!" Regulus sighs, beginning to stand up. "Not a move Black!" Reece orders, making Regulus not move an inch. "You!" Reese sneers, letting go of Alex's head. "Why did your mother write me a letter saying you want us to be making the engagement public?"