【𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒】

JAMES RUNS HIS HANDS THROUGH his hair as he sighs

JAMES RUNS HIS HANDS THROUGH his hair as he sighs. He glares at the blank paper settling next to his quill. Remus enters the room, flicking off his shoes before sitting on the bed. "Are you still having trouble?" He asks him while laying down.

James glances at him before grabbing his quill. "I don't know what to write, I mean, she just left two days ago," he explains while playing with his fingers. "Want to know what I think?" Remus asks, making James look at him with a slight pout.

"Don't write to her," James groans out of annoyance. Remus sits up, "Listen to me, do you want to risk exposing your relationship to her parents? To her evil sisters? Writing a letter to her will do just that," Remus says, James stands up.

"Why did you tell me earlier? I've wasted like 2 trees!" James exaggerates as he motions to the three pieces of crumbles paper in the trash bin. Remus rolls his eyes, "I thought you'd realize when I left, you dumb bird. I almost forgot, Sirius and Peter are waiting for us at the docks, we should get going."

-

"Have you all noticed how...evil Marlene has gotten?" Sirius asks as he lays on the dock, swirling a finger in the Black Lake. Peter scoffs, "I think everyone's noticed."

Remus and James nodded in agreement, Sirius, however, lets out a sad sigh. "She used to be so hot, now she's a mean toad," he whines. Peter gags, "Just the thought of you two being together makes me want to vomit."

Sirius flicks some water onto Peter's face when he was breathing; Peter started to choke on the water that went up to his nose. He kicks Sirius into the water.

"Bloody hell!" James yells before smiling. The three boys burst out in laughter, watching Sirius climb up the small ladder. "I'm going to get you for that, Peter," Sirius sneers as he dries himself.

Peter leans his back against the post, "I'll like to see you try," he says with a smirk. Sirius pushes Peter into the cold lake, both of them sink into the water. "They're so stupid," Remus comments as he sees the two boys wrestle in the water.

"Get out before you get sick, idiots!" James yells as he reaches to help his friends out. As he helps Peter out, Sirius extends his hand towards Remus, who laughs. "I'm not helping you out mate, I don't feel like getting wet."

Sirius rolls his eyes before getting helped out by James.

...

"You know what I think?" Sirius asks rhetorically, Remus looks up from his book. "No, we don't know what you think because we can't read your mind," he replies with a hint of a smirk on his face. Sirius glares at him, "As I was saying, I was thinking about Elara's and James' future children."

The Potter boy wakes up from his short nap, choking on his own spit. "Children? I don't think so," he said with a horse voice. "I said future, relax, how many kids would you like?"

The three marauders look at Sirius with confused looks. "I don't know, one?"

Sirius hums, "Everyone in my family has more than one kid, Elara has 3 other sisters, I have my brother, think smartly Jamesy."

"I don't want to think about it at all," James tells him with pursed lips. "Oh hush, it's normal to talk about these things, we're thinking of future possibilities," Sirius exclaims happily. "Possibilities, yes, but there's a possibility we won't make it to the future," Peter comments, making everyone look at him.

"Y-you know, with the war going on and all," he stutters out after he realizes all of the attention went on him. "Peter's right, we mustn't give ourselves false hope," Remus adds while looking at his book. Sirius groans "The lot of you give me chills, where's your imagination?"

"Sirius," James says, "if I'm not mistaken, last year you said you wanted to marry Marlene and have 3 kids, is that still in your plan?"

Sirius pouts, crossing his arms, "You know it's not."

Peter lays his head on Remus's lap and Remus laid his book on his forehead. "Thanks for the shade mate." Remus doesn't reply. "Remember when Peter farted after a girl talked to him in first year?" Sirius mentions all of a sudden. Without hesitation, Peter yanks the book out of Remus's hands before throwing at Sirius's head.

"You bloody wanker! You didn't have to do that!" Sirius yells before jumping on his like John Cena.

Remus groans as he shoves them off and he covers his private part. Peter's big head digging into his lap hurt too much for him. James suddenly jumps on Sirius and Peter, feeling left out.

"Remember when Sirius tripped in front of Pamela Hearth?" Peter asks and Sirius picks up his head from Peter's chest, hitting James' head in the process. "She laughed at you and you ran away but not before tripping over your cloak!"

Sirius let out a dog-like growl before clutching on to Peters shirt and shaking him uncontrollably. James rubs his head and sits next to Remus while watching the two of them wrestle.

"Let's hide from them next time," Remus mutters while holding onto his ripped book he can't wait to fix later. "Yes please."

...

Elara was drawing random pictures in her Potions textbook. Despite being suspended she's not going to fall behind. Thanks to Alexander who is sending her letters on what's going on in class.

She looks out the window as she still scribbles on the paper. Her mind was blank ever since her mother cried. She almost felt guilty for being with James. For loving James.

Elara doesn't regret getting with him though, he's one of the best things to happen to her yet.

Looking back at her book her eyebrows creased. "Why did I draw this?" She asks herself, after staring at the drawing she closes the book and leaves her room; not thinking about it again.

What did she draw?

A locket, a snake, and lightning bolt.

-
I'm gonna fight someone omlllll, I work at a store and this customer was being rude and petty asf. Like calm down Mexican Karen, act like an adult cause I'm only 17 and I don't know everything ✋👁👄👁🤚. But fr if I see her again; honey...you got a big storm coming. #SavageAuthor