【𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎𝐓𝐇 𝐩𝐭.𝟐】

"OKAY REESE! WHERE DO YOU WANT TO BE?" Dexter Slughorn, a popular 6th year, asks the girl sitting in the sun with her eyes closed. "Oh honey, I'm not even here," she says, making Alexander smirk.

"She's taking the mud course," Alex whispers to the group. "I'll take the pool, I'm an excellent swimmer," he adds and everyone agrees to that. "I'll take the rollerskating," Elara mutters awkwardly and Sadie Lockhart purses her lips. "I'll do the slippery walk. I guess that leaves the climbing and going down the rope to you Dexter!"

Dexter smirks, "Good, I want everyone to see my biceps!"

Elara looks at him awkwardly before Reese joins everyone. "So what's your name?" She asks Dexter and his face falls. "Uh-" a whistle blew and everyone's eyes look at the head pair.

"I hope you all decided each other's roles because we are about to start, in your places everyone!" The chirpy Ravenclaw head girl yells. Reese groans loudly, "What am I doing?"

"The mud course-"

"No!" Reese covers her eyes with the back of her hand while falling into her fiancé's arms. "Please tell me you're joking." Elara smiles, "Sorry, you didn't say which one you wanted so you got the dirtiest one," she said and Reece grabs her by the neck. "Listen to me, slut, you're switching with me or else," Reese threatens.

Elara pushes her deeper into Alex's chest. "Just stop already, it's your fault."

Reese crosses her arms before parting from Alex. "Dear future husband, trade with me?" She flirts while puckering her lips. He lightly taps her lips with two fingers and she gasps. "Sucks to be you," he teases and she glares at him.

-

The whistle blows one more time, indicating that the games had started. The rest of the Marauders watch from the crowd as Damien struggles to get himself straight. The announcer excitedly comments on what the two starters are doing and everyone doesn't know whether to clap or awkwardly look at the man.

"He looks like a sad piece of lettuce," Peter mumbles while eating some chips. "Honestly, at this rate, we'll never win," Sirius says, and right when he said that Damien fell but then slid to the ladder. "Oh wow...look! The Hufflepuff is following him!" Sirius shrieks excitedly. "Didn't you just say we'll never win?" James asks with a smirk.

Sirius crosses his arms, "Shut it, that was a long time ago."

"Why you immature little slug-"