【𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄】

IT WAS A LITTLE AFTER LUCIUS LEFT THAT Elara has apparated somewhere else. She gasps at the sudden air hits her back, the scent of the sea filling her lungs.

Something was pressed at the back of her head. "Who are you?" A man voiced out. Elara, weakly, raises her arms, "I-I'm looking for Andromeda, s-she's my older sister."

"Andy?" She hears him, the man stands in front of her. "What do you want with her? Which sister are you?" Elara looks at him. "I'm Elara Black, and I'm seeking refuge, please," she whispers, tears threatening to come out. The man slowly lowers his wand. "Lara, huh? I'm Edward...you can call me Ted."

Elara nods, "Y-you know my sister?"

Ted smiles, "Well...she's my wife."

The so-called disgusting mudblood her father once talked about. Vile. Cruel. Ugly. Ted is an Angel, nothing like her father described. Ted helps her out. "Andy and Dora are out shopping, they just left, but you can stay here. She's told me so much about you," Elara nods. "H-how's Nymphadora? I've only seen photos, she looks so sweet though."

Ted nods, "She is very sweet! Don't call her by her full name though, she hates it for some reason. Absolutely absurd! It's a beautiful name!"

The two of them walk into a small house on the beach. "Well, this is our home, i-it might not be much but we got this house with our hard-earned money. Sorry if it's not to your l-liking." Elara shakes her head, "No, no! I-it's perfect, it feels like a home."

It feels like a home. The warmth is new. The happy feelings that bounce off the badly painted walls are new.

"Erm, well, I'll give you some of Andy's clothes. I'm sure she won't mind."

"Thank you, Ted. I really appreciate it," Elara thanks him. Ted smiles at the younger girl, "It's no problem Lara...oh! I-I hope you don't mind! It's just my w-wife calls you that and I know that doesn't mea-"

Elara giggles, "It's alright, Ted, really."

-

"Teddy! We're home!" Andromeda and Dora walk into the small house. "Papa!" Dora yells before hugging his legs. "Hello! My favorite girls!" Ted exclaims, picking up his daughter. Andromeda freezes, "What's wrong?"

Ted sighs, "Can't hide nothing from you."

Andromeda hears a small sound from the kitchen. "Who's here?" She whispers, fearing the worst. "I...maybe you should just go look."