Training Arc gone horribly wrong...but not for you

It has been almost two weeks since you kidnapped Stain and met Midoryia. In that time you have been talking to the yellow man a a lot more than usual, he was still trying to convince you to escape from this place. You continued to deny him, this time out of somewhat fear. You also trained with swords in your mind, for some reason you were able to go into your own mind with the yellow man to train.

Right now you were still trying to get better at dual wielding.

You and the yellow man were locked in combat. You had two generic katana's in your hands while the yellow man held nothing at all. You kept throwing attacks at him but he just dodged every single one of them. "Why can't I hit you?!" you asked him in frustration, he answered back with a smirk on his face "You're still just attacking me wildly, your attacks have no technique behind them. But mostly I'm just faster than you" you jumped forward and stabbed at him, aiming for his head. But he dodged this by slightly tilting his head to the left.

You then brought your other sword down onto him. But he just sidestepped it and kicked your hand, sending the sword out of your grasp. You swung the other sword at him but he caught it at the handle. He disarmed you and swept your feet out from under you. You were going to get back up but he pointed the sword at your neck.

You laughed nervously "I guess I really don't stand a chance against you as I am now" he dropped the sword and helped you up. Your training continued for several more days inside your mind.

You quickly learned that time worked differently in your mind, six months inside your mind was a day outside of your head. The yellow man used this advantage to teach you many things in a short period of time. But the training that your body goes through doesn't transfer to outside of it.

As you trained with the yellow man your dual wielding skills increased drastically.

You were going toe to toe with the yellow man when suddenly...

"Wake up" AFO was standing over your bed menacingly, you quickly got up "What is it?" AFO handed you a piece of paper "I am going to send you on a mission to capture a student of U.A. named Katsuki Bakugo. The vanguard action squad will be there, they are a newly formed team containing followers of Stain's ideals. Tomura will also be there." you quietly took in all of this information.

"So my job is to make sure that they don't screw this up?" AFO chuckled "Precisely, although I do believe that they will be able to accomplish this mission, I just want to make sure that my plans go smoothly" you nodded "I understand" AFO smirked "Good, get suited up and Kurogiri will open a portal"

A couple minutes later you got dressed in the same outfit that you used that last time you went out.

"Good luck, try not to piss off Tomura too much" and with that you stepped through a portal that Kurogiri made.

Unknown Training grounds

A portal was opened up on a cliff where the rest of the vanguard action squad was located. You spotted several people with various outfits and weapons. You only recognized Tomura out of the entire group, he instantly recognized you as well. He scoffed "So, he really sent you too...all you are is a little experiment that sensei is using to make himself stronger. Don't think that you're above me just because you're getting more attention"

You group continued to stare at you in curiosity until one of them was brave enough (or crazy enough) to approach you. She had blonde hair tied up in two messy ponytails on either side of her head. She was smiling very crazily which showed off her unnaturally sharp canines. She was also in a school girl's uniform that had a couple dried blood stains on it.

"Hey tall, dark, and mysterious~" you looked at her in confusion, surprise, and a little bit of fear "Honestly I think that you would look a lot better of you were bleeding, so let me cut you up~!" she was about to raise a knife to your face but you grabbed her arm at the wrist "That is a mistake, but because I believe in second chances I'll let you off free this time. But next time...you'll feel what it's like to bleed"

You released her, but oddly it seemed that she was turned on by that statement. Remember kids, don't stick your dick in crazy. Nevertheless she backed off and started fiddling with a mask of some sorts that she was trying to put of her face.

Walking up to Tomura you stood next to him and asked him when they were going to move out "In a couple of minutes, I'm not even apart of this squad, but I just want to see the forest burn before I go..."

Well I am officially weirded out...

In a couple minutes...

You and the rest of the vanguard action squad split up and started causing chaos. You stayed in the trees and mainly watched as events unfolded. But when you saw a wave of ice and a couple of explosions just appear over the tree line you started moving towards it.

When you got there they were fighting one of the members of the action squad with a quirk that let them harden and control the length of their teeth. It seemed like they were having a hard time until a giant bird shadow monster showed up and knocked out the teeth guy. Then Midoryia showed up with a guy with several arms and a blue mask over his mouth.

Midoryia talked to the ice and fire person and Bakugo and then Bakugo ran up to the bird monster and held his hands out in front of him. Then a bright light shone out as the bird monster started shrinking in size and revealing a person with a bird head inside of it.  They helped the bird guy and started talking to each other.

You took this as an opportunity to jump in "Hey guys! Do you mind if I just take your friend Bakugo here?" suddenly their jaws dropped to the floor upon seeing you "Midoryia, didn't you describe Y/n looking like this when you saw him at the Stain fight?"

That name again...

"Y-yes...it's Y/n under that hood, I'm sure of it" then Bakugo started lighting off small explosions in his hands "Then I guess we'll have to take him alive!" then Bakugo shot off an explosion behind him and zoomed towards you.

________________________________
Well...I guess I'll be going now...

As Bakugo zoomed towards you, you fired up your quirk. Just as Bakugo was going to hit you with an explosion you ducked under it and planted both of your hands on the ground and kicked both feet into the air. Your feet dug into Bakugo's stomach and sent him into the air a bit. Then you punched him in the stomach sending him several feet into the air.

"Not again!!" when he was in the air he sent out a series of very powerful explosions at you and the ground around you. Just as you were about to dodge you felt an ice cold sensation around your ankles that restricted your movement. You put up your arms to instead block the incoming attack but was punched by a smaller version of the bird monster which surprised you.

You took the full brunt of Bakugo's attack. When it was done there was several smoldering   craters with only you standing in the middle of it. Your entire right arm was mangled and burned, while your left was hanging loosely at the shoulder with similar burn marks on the rest of your body. Your outfit was blown off from the waist up, revealing your chest and face. Your left eye was also bleeding as well with a long trail of blood dripping onto the floor.

"Bakugo! He's barely alive, we need to get him to a hospital!" but just as Midoryia said that you started regenerating at a very fast pace. Your left arm popped itself back into its socket, your right arm make sickening cracking noises at it straightened itself out, then you wiped the blood out of your eye and opened it revealing it to be completely healed. Then all of your burns started reversing themselves and seemed to seep into your skin and disappear.

You playfully cracked your neck "Is that all you've got?" then you slowly unsheathed your familiar sword and got into a fighting stance.

________________________________

Ok guys the chapter is done now so you don't have to be mad at me anymore! The story is actually somewhat coming to an end, after a couple more chapters the story will be all wrapped up with a little bow and everything. So yeah, I guess I might miss my faithful readers but I'd rather not make a story that goes on forever, that would be boring. So yeah, enjoy these new chapters while you still can.
________________________________