A Genuine Monster

(I was gonna take a little break so there is time between season 1 and 2 but I got kind of bored. So I started writing this chapter!)

You were eating what you usually did, mysterious meat out of a clear plastic bag. The odd thing about it is that you were never full, you could always eat more. As if the meat wasn't filling you up but making you hunger for more. You were sitting in your room, it had a queen sized bed in the corner, a table in the middle of the room with four chairs by it, and there was a dresser on the opposite side of the room from the bed. AFO told you that if you kept behaving he would give you more things in your room to help it seem more comfortable.

One day a bathroom had suddenly appeared in your room aswell. When you asked AFO about it he said that it was a little gift for you. It had a toilet, sink, and shower. You spent most of your time in your room practicing with your swords. The yellow man didn't know how to dual wield katana's so you had to figure this out on your own.

You had been with AFO for a little over a week and you felt your power grow with each day. But today something special was going to happen...today was the day that AFO went through an experiment.

You followed AFO through the dimly lit hallways until we reached a double doorway at the end of a hall. You followed him in, it was a room filled with machines and electrical wires. There was a chair in the middle of the room, it had white leather cushions on it and armrests. The Doctor was standing by a table with medical tools on it.

AFO climbed into the chair as the backrest (I don't know what to call it. But just know that it's the thing you lay your back on when you sit in a chair) started moving downwards and stopped at an obtuse angle. The Doctor rolled up AFO's sleeve and stuck several needles with thin tubes attached to them into it. The Doctor pulled a metal table next to AFO that had a body bag on it.

He opened the bag, from this angle you couldn't see what it was but it seemed to generate a huge amount of power. The Doctor stuck the needles in the thing inside the body bag too. He then pulled another table over with a machine on top of it. He attached the tubes into it and hit a button causing the machine to start making an eerie whirring sound.

Then a bright red liquid started getting sucked out of the body bag. It went into the machine and came out the other side going through AFO's tubes. The liquid went into AFO and when it did you could see it create black veins like lines where it entered. Then AFO started screaming in pain as his skin started burning off and being replaced with a paler white skin.

Then after a couple seconds The Doctor quickly shut off the machine as AFO fell off the chair sweating heavily. He screamed in pain as black veins appeared all over his body, you started hurrying towards him but The Doctor held out his arm stopping you "Wait". Then AFO stopped screaming and was just breathing heavily. He started clawing at his mask tearing it off. When he got up and turned around his face was completely healed, but there was one major difference...his eyes.

(Yes, this is how I'm going to bring Muzan into this story. AFO inherits his power by somehow finding his remains and doing a blood transfusion with it.)

Then AFO's arm transformed into a large black and red mass with a white bone like spike at the end of it. The mass shot towards you at blinding speeds. It stabbed you in the shoulder, before you suddenly felt something pumping into your body. Something powerful...something monstrous.

After a couple seconds he retracted the spike and you fell onto the ground in pain as overwhelming power flooded your body. The purple and black veins branched out from where he stabbed you. You trembled on the ground for a minute straight before you managed to stand up. Your vision pulsed as you looked at your hands and saw the bright red liquid flowing through your body.