The Hero Course

After waking up in the nurse's office you started going home but before that you submitted your costume for repairs so that they could fix the ruined upper body of the suit.

After taking the bus home you started making a Hot Pocket before going to bed. You sat down at the table where you noticed a note.

I have to work late today. Try not to burn the house down.

Just great...

After eating your Hot Pocket you made your way to your room and set an alarm for the morning.

Tomorrow morning

You got up and your mom still wasn't home from work.

I hope nothing bad happened.

You then made your way to school as usual. But at least you had something to be excited about, today was the day that the actual hero course started.

In class

Once you opened the door you actually realized what kind of damage you did to your class. Some of them had bandages still on from yesterday's fight. Everyone stared at you for a second then went back to talking amongst themselves.

That wasn't so bad.

You sat down and got ready for class to start. After a couple of minutes the hobo got there and he had a couple things to say "As all of you know Y/n here fought all of you in a 1 v 20 fight with the reward being extra credit for the following year on all of your assignments" the entire class began looking at you with a dirty look "Hey! Don't look at me like that, I had to go all out against you guys! There are 20 of you for crying out loud!" most of then class still glared at you "We are your classmates, you could've held back a little bit!" apparently sonic the hedgehog went to school here "Well I wasn't the one who started the fight by throwing a fucking glacier!" everyone then looked at Canada Man who looked back will a cold and uncaring attitude.

The hobo coughed "Moving on, as some of you may know Y/n was actually defeated in this battle" most of the class gasped "Who beat him?!" the hobo's eyes glowed red as his scarf began floating in the air, the class then quickly quieted down "As I was saying, a student in this class defeated Y/n and that that student was Toru Hagakure" the class suddenly heard a small squeak in the room and everyone turned to see a floating uniform in a seat.

So that's the person who defeated me? There is one thing that I have to do...

You suddenly stood up and turned towards Hagakure and asked "Toru Hagakure, will you be my rival?!" she once again made a small squeak before answering "O-ok I g-guess?"

Yes!

You smiled.

Toru Hagakure P.O.V.

Why am I getting so much attention?!

Heroing 101

You made it to the classroom and sat down waiting for the teacher to show up until All Might suddenly busted into the classroom "I am...coming through the door like a normal person!"

So All Might is teaching this class? That actually...not very surprising.

All Might then went on to hype up the hero course and then revealed our costumes coming out of the wall "I am aware that you already wore your costumes yesterday in a small battle" everyone groaned from the memory of getting beaten up by you "But this time you will be wearing them in a battle training exercise!"

Training Ground Beta

Everyone had put on their costumes and made their way over to Ground Beta. "You all look so cool!" All Might seemed very excited.

All Might then went on to explain that they would be doing 2 v 2 indoor battles. One team would be the hero team and try to find a bomb or capture the other team. The other team is the villain team ant they would defend the bomb and try to capture the heroes.

"I believe that your class has a total of 21 students so one battle will have a vigilante who will try to stop both teams.

He then first drawed lots to see who would be the vigilante and he pulled out a ball with your name on it.

You sighed, and the rest of the class was somewhat intimidated by this result. All Might then drawed lots to see who would be on each team. Then he drawed lots once again for the villain and hero matchups. He then drawed lots one last time to find out what battle you would be in.

You were going to be in this match: Denki Kaminari (Pikachu) and Kyota Jiro (Headphone girl) vs Momo Yaoyorozu (Ponytail girl) and Mineta Minoru (Grapist).

That's not too bad but I think Midoriya might have it pretty bad being up against Bakugou.

After the first 3 fights

"Now it is time for teams G and C to battle! But this is the one with the vigilante team involved! The vigilante team will come in 5 minutes after the match starts so young L/n you can wait by the building!" All Might said with as much gusto as usual.

You chose to start by the back of the building so that you didn't run into the hero team immediately. You then waited your 5 minutes and heard your confirmation from All Might to go into the building.

After you got the all clear from him you climbed up to the top of the building with help from your quirk. Once you made it to the roof you planted your hands on the ground and focused.

In the quirk assessment test Ponytail Girl was created items out of her body with ease to help her in the tests. Which means that she probably has a creation type quirk. If she has anything that runs on electricity created this is going to be a pain in her ass.

You then sent a wave of electrical all the way through the building. The waves worked as an EMP and fried any electrical equipment that it came across.

Time to move in.